Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069754/

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Asiina posted:

Since the thread has slowed down (presumably while everyone reads each other's confessionals and cries), I'm announcing that I'm going to be running a mafia game for anyone and everyone who was in this season of Survivor who wants to play.

If you've never played mafia and want to break into it with people you know, if you haven't played in a long time and want to start again, or if you are a certified longterm mafia shitposter (windy) this game will be easily accessible for all. I'll give you guys a few days to cool down from this and put up a signup thread over the weekend.

I'll sign up and then refuse to coordinate with other players or attempt to investigate people's motives.

"What? are you serious? Just ##vote for someone, gently caress."

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
*loudly scoffs at premise of the game; doesn't win*

I was too busy to really follow this season, but I believe I have a kindred spirit in Majuju.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Majuju posted:

Wait you mean it wasn't?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
One of the funniest moments from ABB for me was Capps inviting me, Meinburg, and jng to a secret "no backroom deals and no alliances" doc for people who just want to play the game honestly without alliances. Capps then set out all of his "resources" (which is code for friendships I guess!) and asked what all of us could bring to the table in terms of breaking up alliances, BUT NO THIS IS NOT AN ALLIANCE, and by the way I heard that the big alliance has a secret spy, that's not one of you guys right? No? Okay good!

After I got done laughing at how silly the whole thing was, I started running a Vampire the Masquerade game in the doc instead. Meinberg and jng joined in but Capps didn't want to play, he just wanted to run honesty regression scenarios.

• Locked thread