Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Disco Spider posted:

Off the top of my head, I remember:
1. a REALLY long game of battleship
2. a cooperation game where members of a tribe had to post one word of a paragraph at a time, quoting the previous person. If the tribe got crossed up and had two people post the same word they had to start over
3. Getting high scores on a couple of flash games
4. Creative efforts like making a better tribe banner

I remember most if not all of the challenges were kind of suited to the forum theme, so god only knows what a BYOB challenge looks like.

DONNY! :argh:

I messed it up the next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Sandwolf posted:

:zombie:

Somehow this game was my first thought waking up in the hospital, and I cannot espouse the amount of dread that washed over me. C'est la vie.

:zombie:

:stare:

I hope you are okay...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Poque posted:

:munch: Donny Brook Memorial Immunity Challenge :munch:

RIP Donny :smith:

:saddowns:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:hf:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

That was a killer game, well done all.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Asiina posted:

I rode the greyhound once and the air conditioner was right over my head and it was leaking. It's okay though because they duct taped a plastic bag to the underside to catch all the A/C water.

Nothing more relaxing than a bag full of chemical water over your head for 4 hours.

Nick Diaz told me not to trust toxic airline water, now I have to worry about bus water too? :ohdear:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This is the best season yet.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Brutal game.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This is a great season. I mean, really, really great :munch:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

I plan on making this my first Mafia game. Other newbies should join me so I'm not alone. :)

I might do this

• Locked thread