Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I can't help but feel we're all in a fever dream now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

CapnAndy posted:

When am I up next

Two turns time I think. So about this time next month.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Is this because of the battleship jokes? Is this why you're punishing us all?

I'm sorry. Battleships was a good game. Really.

Sincerely.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Asiina posted:

Okay guys, mind giving me like 5 minutes so I can figure out this diary of a madman, and then I'll get the challenge going again?

Cool. I've been Im'ing my answer to JC, how can I contact you?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

So John Cena is going to forward my answer on to asiina.

Don't worry hurf mates, I see no way this can go wrong.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

:siren:HEY GUYS JOHN CENA GAVE ME SPECIAL EXEMPTION TO REPOST THIS CHATLOG :siren:

g rody 1:56 am
IM HERE
TO RECEIVE YOUR NUMBER
AND TO MAIL IT TO ASIINA
ITS NATO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

skintedger1 1:57 am
24 pairs

g rody 1:57 am
sent
i did it
i am the champ
i am
so
funny stroy
i set my phone alarm
to wake me up at 5
so i'd be able to run the challenge
i forgot to put it across the room in its dock like i usually do though.
this resulted in it going off on my bedside

g rody 1:58 am
and me in a mostly asleep delirium throwing it into my trashcan
and sleeping in
i have a 101 degree fever, coughing and a leaky nose
but hey i tried
NEVER FLY DELTA
that is the moral

skintedger1 1:59 am
Please can I have exemption to post this im convo in the thread?

g rody 2:00 am
only if you include the end bit sure

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Dhaes

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

CapnAndy seems popular

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

So what you're saying is the challenge goes on forever

Which makes this unlike every other challenge.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

So once upon a time on Survivor: Panama, two guys found a brick of cocaine that had washed up ashore. They were having a fun conversation about what to do with it until production stepped in to be the fun police.

But that would be a great way to deal with the food issue.

They get class A drugs. We get battleships. There is no justice.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Capn Andy

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Oh Byers was that your pot here it seems to have had an accident.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Winson_Paine posted:

Oh. TO BE FAIR, I sat out on Battleship for Durf, so I was only personally inconvenienced by the image game which started 45 min late

You have seen what the tribe doc has been called for the majority of the weekend right?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I like to think my confessionals are concise and to the point with the bare minimum of self indulgence.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Skinty, Fast Luck, Bowmore, When it came time for pots to be smashed in the last competition, nearly all non-durfs were wiped out first. Doesn't this make you worry about the pecking order this might be forshadowing for the remainder of the game?

Well you see the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on! And the videoscope, yeah, I am looking right into you right now. Durf Madness, right now. Sugar is sweet and so is honey. Durf madness is on a roll and it can’t be stopped, no. Ms Paint Jeff Probst understands what I’m talking about, yeah uh huh.

They say I can’t sing and I can’t dance, but I can make romance, yeah! Right there the fork in the road. I said go right, Hurf said go left. I went right and then, and then, I understand what the situation was. I went over that one bridge, yeah. And then, when I crossed that bridge I found out that I was on the right side. And I said Bundlepile follow me, yeah! Because I’m going straight to the top! The stars, yeah the stars. One shining star in the night shining brighter than all the other ones! And I’m talking light years away, yeah.

Unbelievable. Time Distortions. Space is the place, MS Paint Jeff Probst. Go down that lonesome highway, yeah! But don’t be hypnotized, no. Reincarnation doesn’t have to be. You can concentrate and you can, uh, mental telepathy, yeah!

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote?

NO MORE QUESTIONS

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm going to have loving nightmares of CapnAndy's disembodied head floating across my screen.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Skinty, windshipper, with the way the votes played ou...

*SNORT*

NORMAL PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE STREETS EVERYDAY WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND. WE ARE FROM DE WHERE THE AIR WE BREATHE SMELLS OF COMBAT. HOW SHOULD I RESPOND TO THE SITUATION? HOW SHOULD I PREPARE? SHOULD I JUMP OFF OF THE TOP OF THE TALLEST BUILDING? SHOULD I GO TO AFRICA AND LET WILD ELEPHANTS TRAMPLE ACROSS MY BACK? SHOULD I LAY DOWN UPON THE LAWN AND LET THEM ROLL OVER ME WITH LAWNMOWERS?

I WAS SENT IN A CAPSULE FROM A LAND FAR FROM HERE (scotland), WITH ONE PURPOSE IN MIND. TO KEEP COMING AND KEEP ON THE ATTACK. NOT TO QUIT BUT ONLY TO PURSUE.

I LOOK UP UPON THE GODS, UPON DE'S THAT HAVE FALLEN BEFORE AND ASK ALOUD WHAT IS LEFT FOR ME TO DO, WHAT IS THERE THAT IS UNDONE.

*SNOOOORTTTT*

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL. FULL OF THE JUICE THAT CARRIES THE SPACESHIP AS FAR AS IT WANTS TO GO... BECAUSE WHEN THE MOON IS BLOOD RED... THE HEAVENS HAVE OPENED UP FROM ABOVE AND THE VIEWERS HAVE SPOKEN. YOU'VE THE POWER TO MAKE THE SKIES RUMBLE AND THE EARTH SHAKE. IN THE SHEETS OF THE WIND...

...then I will survive.

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebN17xoJbLg

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Can we turbo Cena?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The best part of April Fools is still the accidental vig on day one that hit scum.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Something about fruit that may or may not involve having a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Auctions are like counting I guess.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I BID A BUNDLE OF BUCKS

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

I see fifty from fast luck!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

200 to majuju! Any other buyers?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

This item is heating up! But the question is, is it worth it?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

$350 to Windshipper, he must have a good feeling about this item!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

$100 for the ma-she-ne!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

The answer is no, Propaganda Machine with $350!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

And she steals the strat for herself!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

300 to props!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Skinty with 350!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Windshipper with 400!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Sold to Windshipper. Windshipper, at the next challenge you'll have an advantage to be explained then. Should you make it there, that is.

Next item, remains covered, even after bidding. Bidding will open at $400.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

450 propaganda!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Nobody gets it.

This item stays covered. Bidding opens at $350

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Skinty with 350, anyone else?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Bowmore with 400! Can he hold on to it?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Bowmore at 450! He might seal this up!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Bowmore wins his secret item.

This next item, also remains covered. Bidding opens at $250

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

300! Any counter-bid?

• Locked thread