Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

Blue or black ink?

e: can I print it out then scan it back in
:suspense: people still use scanners? :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I guess it's my turn?

Hello friends!

Ice we are not friends but I think you are interesting and a chill guy, it would be cool to be friends with you even though I can't spell pheonix.

Prop you are amazing and probably a stunner in real life. Don't stop being you.

Fasty I like your guts and you never lied to me. I appreciate that.

For Everyone:

Task: I want you to describe yourself as a Dungeons and Dragons character, appearance and abilities and possibly a little bit of backstory in Survivor BYOB. As that character I want you to relay your tales of your greatest accomplishment! In this game as if speaking to a Tavern of rugged folk after a major victory.

Question 1. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?

Question 2. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told in Survivor BYOB?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nice work P dawg

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I voted Fast Luck but almost switched to Prop after the answers, I figured she'd have enough support anyway and I was right! Haha

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fast Luck posted:

Lol, thanks bowmore! I really didn't realize I was blowing it in the final answers. My bad.
You didn't blow it, it's just that P dawg's answers grabbed my attention and love.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
MMMM I may have voted for Winson because he thinks I'm great

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IcePhoenix posted:

Did I really do that badly in FTC or did she just do that well?

I'm all depressed now.
You were second in my books

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

AWFUL SURVIVOR PLAYER OF THE SEASON AIEEEEE

Alright ya'll here we GO

Also receiving votes:

Winson_Paine!
John Cena!
windshipper!
Propaganda Machine!
Asiina!
bowmore!
Asiina I voted for you <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats everyone for being chill (except winds who I'm not sure knows the meaning of the word)

• Locked thread