Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I really liked this FTC. The jury was good, and also the finalists + winner. Good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

WELL MAYBE I SHOULD REVEAL AWFUL SURVIVOR PLAYER OF THE SEASON THEN

!!

Is it an M player.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

After talking with a few jury members I've pretty much accepted that my closing argument lost me the game but, like I said before, at that point I was so burnt out from being sick and from us having gone for three hours and even if I had been able to give a better one I'm not sure it would have been enough to save me.

Because of some jurors who got delayed and long delays to provide answers to the contestants, S2's FTC lasted from like 6 PM to 9 AM and I wasn't able to sleep that night :gonk:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I think she disagrees about the betrayal being ultimate, because she has another betrayal in mind.

And also :blush:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

Has anyone who tried that strategy done better than Xylo in ABB (final 5)?

It's easier to do it on Big Brother, because the HoH/noms set up makes it so you have to pick a side at the end of the week even if you are floating, so any vote you make is a vote you were coerced into making. It's harder on Survivor because your universe of possible targets is "every other player in the game" so you can't wash your hands of your votes as much, and people will see you as an easy pickoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

XyloJW posted:

One of the funniest moments from ABB for me was Capps inviting me, Meinburg, and jng to a secret "no backroom deals and no alliances" doc for people who just want to play the game honestly without alliances. Capps then set out all of his "resources" (which is code for friendships I guess!) and asked what all of us could bring to the table in terms of breaking up alliances, BUT NO THIS IS NOT AN ALLIANCE, and by the way I heard that the big alliance has a secret spy, that's not one of you guys right? No? Okay good!

After I got done laughing at how silly the whole thing was, I started running a Vampire the Masquerade game in the doc instead. Meinberg and jng joined in but Capps didn't want to play, he just wanted to run honesty regression scenarios.

I really loved watching that doc. It was cool + fun watching you three mess with capps.

• Locked thread