Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I might be phone-posting, but I'll be posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
7 would actually work a bit better for me.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

John Cena posted:

For Mr. Maltose

What's your thoughts on not even earning a single point in the challenge? What could have been done differently in a challenge that seems to have been completely dependant on random chance?

To be quite honest, the only thing that could have changed things was Dhaes sending in a move, but even then the competition was so handily won that I doubt there was anything that could have guaranteed victory for anyone

Has anyone stepped up into a leadership position on the tribe?
Nah, we're still on an ad-hocracy plan here
Have any of your tribemates managed to get on your nerves already?
My tribe is a good tribe of good dudes.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
John Cena, much like the Superman he emulates, cannot feel shame. But if anything could, De tribe's trash talk would do it.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
You guys were literally a move away from surviving this challenge. How much frustration sets in from being so close and still failing?

A whole lot of frustration, personally. Possibly more despair. Our strategy was strong but the addition of....it doesn't matter. Losing by luck is still losing, so yeah. Not super happy in the tribe tonight.

You guys are going to be down to four people after this Tribal. It becomes almost imperative that you cannot lose anymore. What needs to happen at Tribal Council to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Our losses have honestly been so arbitrary that I doubt anything we can do can ensure victory.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Hey, John Cena, I'm going to have to be phone-only from 7:00 EST to probably past voting time. Is it possible for me to PM you my vote sans template?

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
First the guy in the hospital, now the guy who was homeless. At what cost victory?

Kick their poo poo in, Hurf!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
This was a great game to read.

Unlike one tile sub Battleship.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I did, and was voted out almost immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Pander posted:

Ouch. Yeah. Mafia ties are great early game to foster alliances, but given the lack of mafia vet winners overall I think it's an impediment in the long haul.

They also make for the best ULTIMATE BETRAYALS.

Also when I was on the chopping block I became temporarily homeless so I wasn't in much of a position to jockey out of the way.

• Locked thread