Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Frankly, any post that suggests you aren't literally your avatar is a post I'm not going to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

John Cena posted:

The first challenge for Tribal Immunity will occur tomorrow night at 6:00PM EST. All players on all three tribes will be playing. Is everyone cool with that time?
If this is one of those "most challenges" that doesn't involve Flash, then yes. My work computer is mega useless and can't.

If it does involve Flash, I'm not down until 6PM MDT (7PM EST).

Also hey Majuju.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Come to think of it, if that is 6:00 PM EST and not EDT, then that's right when I leave work, so I won't be around until half an hour to 45 minutes later anyway.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
7 good.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Chicks schmicks. We need more Canadians up in here!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
The ugly truth is they're both losers.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Getting cold feet chili?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
To my tribemates: i'm here, sipping on the chai tea latte of inevitable victory. Phone is not v good at posting in docs but I can see you at least

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Laugh it up, fuzzball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

John Cena posted:

To Skinty and Wolery:
You guys aren't players who live in North America, and have the disadvantage of being many timezones apart from the majority of other players, let alone the majority of your tribe. How do you plan to cope with this and work around it to better your game?
I'll answer your question wih a question. Where exacly do you think Canada is on the world map? :v:

quote:

To All:
Do you feel morally superior to the Hurfs who voted out a guy in the hospital?
I don't even know who's getting voted out yet. What if we vote someone out and it turns out they're an orphan with no legs who has to raise 7 younger siblings on their own despite only being 10 years old? Boy would I feel like a heel.

• Locked thread