Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

IcePhoenix posted:

I probably should have tried to throw PMac and FL under the bus more, but after three hours of FTC and the fact that I had to come home from work early sick (THE IRONY IS NOT LOST ON ME) I was just really really burnt out. It's not really a good excuse, but I knew it was kinda lovely and didn't think I had the time to change it.

Also reading the vista is fun even though a bunch of you hated me :laugh:

oh no did you get to the F5 immunity

IcePhoenix posted:

I still have no idea what this means.

:greencube:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

Because of some jurors who got delayed and long delays to provide answers to the contestants, S2's FTC lasted from like 6 PM to 9 AM and I wasn't able to sleep that night :gonk:

Don't forget john cena getting bitten by a spider and having to spend several hours in the ER during final tribal.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

i'm a big fart

(USER WAS PUT ON LOLBATION FOR THIS POST)

Poque fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 3, 2014

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

I would respectfully disagree.

Even if you don't like S2, PM's chokeslam final statement is one of the best posts ever made in SA history

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think she disagrees about the betrayal being ultimate, because she has another betrayal in mind.

And also :blush:

Ohhhhhhhhhh :haw:

• Locked thread