Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

John Cena posted:

CapnAndy
If I could have dinner with the ghost of one past historical figure who is totally dead right now, it'd be with Abraham Lincoln talking about : Burning down the South and how cool that was

Windshipper
If I could have dinner with the ghost of one past historical figure who is totally dead right now, it'd be with _______ talking about : General Sherman asking why he didn't start what he finished.
Windshipper you were my bro before, now we are MEGA-BROS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

John Cena posted:

The first challenge for Tribal Immunity will occur tomorrow night at 6:00PM EST. All players on all three tribes will be playing. Is everyone cool with that time?
Sure!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Is this challenge for reward? I could really use a tarp.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I like this song :dance:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

Majuju picked Paper, Windshipper picked Rock, Durf gets a point!

Round Two starts now!
No default points for no-shows incentivizes no-showing if you're winning, because it denies potential points.

Juuuuuuuust sayin'.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I also like this song! :dance: Gaybraham Lincoln :dance:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

Sandwolf? Winson Paine? You guys here?
My own petard, why am I hoisted on it :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Okay, you will know it's me because I'll be wearing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrfnvGQG1I

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

Bowmore and Disco both picked Scissors, but Byers rocks them to earn a point for his tribe! Huzzah!

John Cena posted:

Based on a predetermined order, you will PM me either Rock, Paper, or Scissors. If your choice beats a player's choice, you get a point. If it beats both players choices, you get two points.

Ahem.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

WE ARE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS GODS

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This is how we celebrate victories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7u0AeOhTM

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

7 pm on Mother's Day seems like it could have a lot of scheduling conflicts, I think?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That would be much better, thanks!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Durf Tribe is on strike until we get treemail

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Chili posted:

Whatever, Hurf got tree mail.

Maybe you Nonhurfers should try winning a reward challenge.
Your advantage was early treemail!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

In all seriousness the Durf tribe has not recieved any communication about the challenge taking place in three goddamn hours and we are displeased about this, it needs to be addressed

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

You heartless bastards! John Cena is in the hospital maybe!
NO MODS NO MASTERS

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Voting Cena and destroying the authority is the only way anyone from Hurf or Durf will ever win this game
Hey real quick remind me how the last immunity challenge went, I forget

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Durf tribe IRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38EG97zlOg

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yeah who in the everloving gently caress thought 1 space ships was a good idea? It was the worst idea.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

Durf getting attacked again :rolleyes: Apparently the first immunity challenge was also an anti-reward challenge to have the other teams dogpile you for the rest of the game.
It's because we are badasses and these scrubs cannot stop us or our clever submarine placement.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I didn't know you were apart of De
I didn't know De was the tribe that hasn't been to Tribal Council yet

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

So your gameplan is basically to win every individual immunity, or...?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shouldn't be too hard.
Hey, remember that time your tribe beat mine at a challenge?

Me neither

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Skinty McEdger posted:

We here at De are reasonable people, and understand the emotional strain possibly losing one of your best players would bring. Thus we're open to listening to suggestions from you, if you would care to identify for us in this thread who your weakest player is.
It's you.

It's always been you.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

When will we be told who's being forced to sit out?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

TWICE

WE DID IT TWICE BEFORE YOU FUCKERS COULD DO IT ONCE, GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That's a really fukken cute dog :3:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I rep all cute dogs anywhere

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The shtick's getting a little tired now that you don't even have false bluster to back it up, YPM. Why don't you sit the next few plays out

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

Something supposed to be happening tonight?
Nap time I guess

The reward for winning nap time is a nap

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

5! I pick 5!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

My dog now, awwwww yeah :cool:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Dhaes posted:

I wish we were in the same tribe so that I could vote you.
I'm not telling Durf what to do, I'm just saying:

If I was on a tribe with YPM I'd throw the challenge just for the sheer joy of voting him out. I really, really would.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

No, that's fine, you can save him for the merge too. I really would kinda hate it if I never got to vote against him.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Can the participant talk strategy to each other in this thread or are we limited to only game responses from here on out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asiina posted:

Only game responses.

You cannot suggest guesses during somebody else's turn. You can shout out possible answers during the steal portion.
Can I ask my team if they'd prefer Play or Pass or is it solely on me every time?

• Locked thread