Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Got it. Let's run this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
TV: IV

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

PYF

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I'm lonely

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:frogout:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I would have suggested Games if it wasn't my call, but I think anything with gameday threads is a pretty strong contender, so...

SAS, for all the marbles.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Would the survey pool like to come forward for their public shaming now, because what in the Christ, seriously, your opinions are objectively wrong.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Also I'd like to hear more about the sterling reputations of D&D and loving FYAD

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HBhDb7AEY

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I don't know when you viewers at home see them or if they get edited down or what, so I just want to say, I hope everyone enjoyed my confessional.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Propaganda Machine posted:

This annoys me even more than Next Time on Mad Men.
It contained several colorful suggestions for what actions I might take in order to feel recompensed by the people who provided the answers for today's challenge

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This is your first time to tribal council, what do you expect to occur tonight? What preparations need to be made knowing a member of your tribe will no longer be around after tonight?

Well, obviously, I expect someone to get voted out, and we need to prepare to be down in the numbers tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure I understand this question -- we did see everyone else's Tribal Councils, you know. It would have been nice to never go to Tribal Council until the merge but that's always been pretty drat unlikely.

Honest opinion from you guys, when you look at the new people in your tribe, do you think that they're looking at the tribe as if its one brand new family, or are they just hanging on to be reuinited with their original tribe? Where do lines really run, and what moves should be taken to further your own game since you really can't be completely trusting of these new people?

I think we're all trying to be one brand new tribe, but yeah, there's lines there. In this case, the windy/skinty and chili/dhaes duos have an advantage on me, MJ, and icey. They've gone through two Tribals each; that squeezed out the early fault lines in the tribes. In contrast, nobody on the Durfs was ever entirely sure where we stand with each other. Without that trust, we're pretty separate and it's sort of like we've got two duos and three free agents, and I'm side-eyeing the other former Durfs, wondering where they're going to jump, is it on the same side as me.

I think, moving forward, it's really important to find a tight group in this new tribe and stick with it, which is why I reached out early. I'm pretty happy with what resulted from that, I think I've got solid friends and together we can all further each other's game.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I like that story :)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hey so is anything interesting happening, no, cool, gonna go take a nap

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

OKAY READY

GO

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Winson_Paine posted:

THEY WILL SOON
We're down one now :confused:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

My physique is basically chiseled out of stone, and I look like a greek god without all the weird sex they have.
___________/

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

In this challenge, a visual representation of a certain number of things will be shown as a sample size, then an image with a far larger scale will be shown. Your object is to guess the closest number of the given sample size found within the larger image, without going over.
What does this mean

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I have no idea what we're being asked to do.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Can you please give us an example of how a round would go?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

All right let's run this lunatic thing

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Last question; if same numbers are given, first to PM wins?
Are we PMing these or posting in thread?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This makes much more sense in practice

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

They both went over! Rules say no points for going over!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This is gonna be a fun challenge

*opens up wikipedia to check loving species I guess*

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Disco Spider posted:

Actually I think the opposite thing I thought a second ago!
Eurasia, Eastasia, etc.

DOWN WITH WHATEVER DOESN'T BENEFIT ME

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I DISTINCTLY SEE A CAMEL

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Hey, have I mentioned being colorblind? Because if I have to count red balloons, my answer's literally going to be "KISS MY rear end."
I don't know if Byers is kidding but I am in fact colorblind

It doesn't seem like it'll come up this challenge but I reserve the right to claim that's the number I saw and demand the point if I get one wrong

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

How many rounds are there going to be?
First to 4 wins!

OR MAYBE I'M LYING

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Not kidding; remember Battleship?
I don't remember you being colorblind during it, but to be fair my memory of Battleship is sort of "yeah sure those three squares I don't give a gently caress any more"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

windshipper posted:

Losers whine.

Winners try harder.
Winners go home and gently caress the prom queen

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The thread had green spots for hits, and red spots for sinks.

I can see why colorbindness might have been a bummer.
I'm red/green colorblind myself but they were bright enough I could tell the colors apart.

I honestly didn't notice you having problems with it Byers, sorry :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I can't read that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Whose goddamn turn is it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

When am I up next

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Majuju posted:

I'm up next, then you.

Thanks

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf670orHKcA

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

it went by my sample size suggestion of a bundle.
Your sample size was a "stack"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

A Stack of Coconuts

• Locked thread