Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That was a fun game!

I think my score was pretty good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Propaganda Machine posted:

That's Davos loving SEAWORTH :colbert:
loving seriously :colbert:

Also I decided to keep playing for fun and promptly bested my high score by 500 points

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Does that mean everybody went?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Probably when NXT Invasion is done.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I'm a little confused, I got more than 2048 though?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Propaganda Machine, Byers, CapnAndy, IcePhoenix, WinsonPaine, with you guys seeming to have a strong 6 alliance, is there any concern that somebody might flip?

Yeah, there's always that concern. In the end, you just gotta trust your alliance. I trust them.

Majuju, you won immunity and so far are the only one is definitely a known contender to win the bonus challenge. Do you think this display of skill paints a target on your back? Secondly, people saw your screaming fox avatar a lot of times in the latest challenge. Do you think being at the fore-front of players' sub-conscious makes you a super-target?

Hey! I'm the one whose avatar is going to be giving people PTSD!

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?

I knew my name was getting written down. I didn't think it would get written down 5 times. But... I expect to see my name a lot more before this game is done. Just hopefully not all at once.

windshipper posted:

I think I have built up enough solid relationships with players and am willing enough to work with them to possibly avoid such a thing. After all, without me or Skinty, CapnAndy wouldn't have this opportunity right now.
I just wanted to add that I'm completely aware of this and very, very grateful for it.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Winson, if I go out tonight, let me just say, I loved your fatalism so much. It's like being on a tribe with Dolorous Edd.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:ghost:
I woulda voted me out last time, I don't blame you guys. Play hard!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:haw:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

andy you never checked into ponderosa please check into ponderosa
I was going to ask why we didn't have one!!!

A one-word link in the middle of a paragraph is easy to overlook :mad:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

GREETINGS AWFUL HOUSEGUESTS, IT IS I, ENUMMI, OTEV'S BROTHER
At least take the time to file off the serial numbers, come on

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

My quote button is broken or something

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

*Advance scout team arrives on Survivor island*

*Only withered skeletons remain*

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hey guys! Did you miss me? I missed you.

Durfs, I'm glad to see at least two of you there. I'm sorry that FL fluked into his seat at the expense of one of us, and of course, I'm sorriest it couldn't be me.

Fast Luck, you wouldn't be here if you hadn't gone on an immunity run. Wouldn't you be an unworthy winner, having neither outwitted or outlasted your two finalists, but simply gotten lucky?

Icey, you were my total bro. I gotta say, though, that from what I saw PM played a more complete game. Fair's fair, though: Here's your chance to convince me to vote for you.

PM, sup girl. You played a hell of a game. Tell me why I should vote for you over Icey I guess?

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 2, 2014

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

ANDY DID YOU EVEN READ THE DOC
I thought that was okay! I edited it, is that better :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

DURF SUPREMACY

bring it in for a big hug durfs I'm so proud of you guys :)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Mine was the heart :love:

You owned too, Icey, I'm sorry you didn't get second!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Winson_Paine posted:

aww geeze andy even me
Yes, even you, you dummy :)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

Just out of curiosity, let's switch it up a bit. Let's say Propaganda Machine, you got voted out last, and Winson is in your spot with Fast Luck. PM, Jurors, how differently do you vote?
Icey in a heartbeat, my jury questions would have been "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Nobody voted for me?

Whafuck, guys

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

John Cena posted:

Players, people just now joining, wanna know what the viewers thought of everybody all season long? Well lucky for you, you can find out! Here is the link to the Viewer's Vista!
Someone else read it and see how people liked me, I was playing to the audience so hard with my confessionals

Now I think they didn't like me :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asiina posted:

Don't worry about what the viewers think. Everyone who posts in the vista is a nerd.
They hated me that much, huh

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I'm sorry you didn't like me, audience :(

I liked you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Oh okay :)

• Locked thread