Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mutter
Nov 20, 2004
I can't even afford 10 fucking dollars.

Skinty McEdger posted:

I guess I should say that I'm genuinely humbled to have picked up the thread favourite prize. In truth I think that I stumbled a bit at the start while I was getting my footing and I didn't find my way until later on. I tried to write some entertaining posts, and I guess wrote some long rear end confessionals but I never had any idea how they were going down.

So to the people who voted for me, and for the people who followed this thread, thank you for doing so. It honestly means a lot that along the way I managed to entertain you a wee bit.

It was quite a journey.

Shut up and give me that sweet sweet cash. I deserve it more than you. Never agree to this again. Never let John Cena talk you into anything. Ever.

And uh, great game everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread