Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fast Luck posted:

Glad to see I'm not the only one that was rethinking my performance and second guessing after the fact. Cheers Ice

It's not so much rethinking as much as regret. I felt like I killed it in the questions phase (the vista seemed to agree) but couldn't clinch it with my closing. Obviously with more time to think about it I know what I should have said, but knowing what state I was in when it happened I'm still accepting of it.

Fast Luck posted:

And yeah bowmore had the immunity necklace and didn't tell any of us so windshipper may have really thought Byers had it. I asked him (bowmore) if he got anything good by PM but he didn't answer! Byers apparently got a picture of a slug or something? I forget. Is that the flaw of what he said or did you spot something different?

We (Durf) actually knew almost immediately after the auction that Bowmore had the idol because it was literally the only item at the Auction that hadn't been revealed.

e: I think I actually said something to that effect at tribal?

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh by the way, if anyone wants to see more of my terrible parodies and likes/understands american football I write them in The Football Farthouse sometimes (I just did one today). The one I did for this thread is the first one I actually recorded audio for, though someone else did one a wrote previously.

A link to just my posts but really everything in the thread is great.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

So much salt on this page that the snail on the previous one is dead now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Propaganda Machine posted:

I PMed with Ice and we deduced it was Winson before he came clean.

Which was pretty funny to me because that was right after the biggest misread I made all game.

• Locked thread