Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

John Cena posted:

Oh and a bit of reassurance, most challenges will be completely thread based and there will be no need for flash or anything. Most of these challenges should be mobile friendly.

BUT... QWOP!!! You can't do this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

literally the easiest challenge that isn't qwop

god damnit donny.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Can't believe Skinty stole my gimmick.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tribal Council 10

Bundlepile Tribe, Welcome to Tribal Council. We're now merged, and Tribal Council goes from being bad for the tribe, to now bad for you on an individual basis now that the game has come down to an every man for themselves type game.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (2:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Majuju: You've either been part of the tribe that wins immunity or won personal immunity in 6 of the 10 immunity challenges so far. You were also one of the only people that didn't get brought up during the blow up after last week's Tribal Council. Are you concerned that being well liked and winning challenges is going to paint a target on your back in the future?

Wind/Skinty: That was quite the display after last week's Tribal Council. Obviously things got a little heated when the vote didn't turn out how you expected it to. Do you think you still have a shot at this game? Are there fences to be mended with any of the other survivors or do you feel that those bridges have been burned.

Fast Luck: You unnecessarily played your HII last week, as you weren't the majority vote. How big of a mistake do you think this will be in your game? You are also outside the Durf alliance, but you didn't participate nearly as much after last Tribal Council. Do you think your position is different from Wind/Skinty or are you all in the same boat?

Propaganda Machine, IcePhoenix, Winson_Paine: You guys were at the center of a big blow up after the last tribal council. Have things smoothed over since? What exactly brought around that heated discussion? What do you take from that, as this game edges closer and closer to the end?

Byers: The end of the game is inching to a close. What do players have to do in order to secure themselves not just a spot in the finals, but also in a position with people they think they can beat? What moves need to be taken? What approach do they take? Every tribal council, you're not just voting out a player, but adding a jury member. What do you do to go further in this game, getting these people you're voting out to want to vote for you to win in the end?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Okay guys, it's now time to vote. Using the above template, fill out on the parchment who you wish to vote for. The person that receives the highest number of votes is the next person voted out of this game, losing their chance at the $75 grand prize. There is to be no out of thread communication while we are holding council. Majuju has Individual Immunity, I assume you're not gonna give it up?

And remember, you're sending in your votes to JOHN CENA, NOT ME!!!!!!

:siren: SEND IN YOUR VOTES TO JOHN CENA!!! :siren:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Winson_Paine posted:

Blue star alert, guys. This one might be trouble.

MAN, AFTER ALL THAT, I DONT KNOW. I TRIED MY BEST, GOD, GOD KNOWS I DID, BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW BY NOW. BYERS? PROPAGADA MACHINE? ICE PHOENIX? MAJUJU? TEAM DURF, MAN, I CANT WIN.

I CANT BEAT THESE GUYS

BUT I TELL YOU WHAT HULKAMATT

I AINT ONE TO LET THE FANS DOWN

I KNOW I CANT GO TO FINAL TRIBAL AND WIN

SO I FOUND SOMEBODY TO FILL IN FOR ME

I THINK MAYBE YOU KNOW HIM, HULKAMATT

Winson_Paine posted:

HE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE

AND HIS AVATAR

IS CACTUS JACK

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 10, 2014

Adbot