Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Can we renovate our stadiums? I want to move the walls in at Coors to New Yankee Stadium right field dimensions and draft nothing but fly ball pitchers.

note: I'm not actually involved in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
I don't think I have the time to commit to being a GM, but if someone wants co-GM or vice-GM I'd be happy to help! I think this would be really fun but I don't want to sign up and then ruin it by not having time to devote.

Anyone out there want someone to bounce some ideas off of/make recommendations?

We could do it all through PM or email, either works for me :).

Edit: I think the simulation rules should be laid out well ahead of time though, because it makes a huge difference if you are going to sim for 1 year as opposed to 3 or 5 or something.

Also, how exactly does the simulation work? Does it sim game by game? It would be cool to sim like a week at a time and have it play out over a couple days/weeks. But that might be way too much of a time commitment for you IP. Especially since we might finally see the sun here in MN soon.

DoctaFun fucked around with this message at 18:40 on May 8, 2014

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Man, there's one Punto on the board that I think would make a really great pick for a lot of teams. I wish I could say something!

• Locked thread