Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I'll take the nationals, and the DH should be AL only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I made my pick. Peeps be calming down.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I figured 2B is pretty much dropping off a cliff and I needed to secure something not like... Jose Altuve...

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I admit, you guys are way more entertained/interested in calling undrafted players Nick Punto that I expected. I don't totally understand, but if it works I guess. I'll try to remember to do that in the future.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
ah, I added him to the spreadsheet after I put him in the 3B column. I'll repick and edit.

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at 16:38 on May 20, 2014

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I do not follow at all, am I whoosh'ing something?

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
So very much yes on the whoosh. I don't drink coffee, so I'm going to blame it entirely on me being still sleepy.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Bullshit. I invented Matt Clonepenter, I should get him. You are all late to the this gravy train.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
The Chosen Dunn can brook no interlopers in his 'old-man-terrible-defense-mash-taters' game. Unless I could draft 2014 Manny Ramirez, in which case my plan to completely eliminate outfield defense would be complete.

edit: I am fairly sure it is not possible to draft ManRam. If it is, I guess I will edit his name out to be Nick Punto or something.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I appreciate you following the rules.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I'm leaving for a doctors appointment in like 10 minutes, so I wont' be able to pick until like 530 when I get home. I'll be cutting it close.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I'm in central time. My commute home took significantly longer than anticipated.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I'm pretty pleased with him. Reliable SP1 and reliable SP2 will hopefully let my hitters just relax and mash sweet taters.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah I know, but second guessing yourself is half the fun!

I doubt nothing! The Kershaw/Dunn connection will dominate all of you, especially you IcePhoenix, for taking my beloved Twins.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

How dare I take my hometown team!

How dare you take MY hometown team!

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
In my experiences with people who are not Twins fans, the general consensus on Brian Dozier is "Isn't he a terrible shortstop?" which baffles me.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Trust in your immobile players. Let the three true outcomes wash over you and fill you with glee. The Chosen Dunn hears your prayers for Youk, and he is merciful.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Hah! The nationals poached themselves.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
He really does, doesn't he. I hope he becomes a doctor. Then he'd be all set for a movie villain name.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Gettin' pumped for the 2 hour pick clock.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
No worries, I have not left yet. Made my pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
I'm down with a multiball.

• Locked thread