Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Attack on Titan live-action remake lookin' good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Reminds me of this photo from the set of Conan the Destroyer:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, but the other two are.

Clever girl...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOKOtf9XWyg

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Who gives a gently caress about archery.

Here is a cat ten times more badass than any of you.]
WANRNING: There is a picture of a sort of mangled up cat.

quote:

TAMPA, Fla. -- If ever the "Cats have nine lives" cliche was appropriate, it would be for Bart the miracle cat.

Not only was Bart hit by a car, he was buried alive. Five days later, he clawed his way back to life.

The Human Society of Tampa Bay released a statement to ABC, explaining what happened to Bart after his owner discovered that he had been hit by a car:

"The cat appeared to be lifeless and the owner buried him. Five days later, the cat showed up in a neighbors yard, alive!"

How does the Humane Society believe the cat pulled off the feat? It wasn't easy, even for this resilient little guy.

"He had dug himself out of the grave and slowly made his way back home, albeit in weak, dehydrated and in need of medical attention," the society explained.

I guess that's 2 down, 7 to go?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sounds a lot like STDH. I mean... A poo poo knife sounds cool in a,
'gently caress you, I can make a knife with literally nothing else but my own body'
sort of way... But I'd think it'd be a lot more practical to make one from some ice or a rock.

Surely there was lots of ice and rocks to use.

Though I will save this poo poo knife trick in the back of my mind if I'm ever a prisoner somewhere very cold, with no other tools, and need to kill a guard to escape.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

This mad scientist/inventor even had the right haircut:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Art Deco = Best Deco.

Edit: Timg'd it, though that seems like sacrilege.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Jusupov posted:

One of them rode a train

And a bear, a shark, a panther, an elephant...