Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I like how he conveniently sticks the tampon in much more gently the second time.

“That’s what she said!” :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Inceltown posted:

There is CO2 in the coke you know.

Coke is not liquor

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

No one is saying there shouldn’t be any security force of any type in America, hth.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Video is not available in my location 😞

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I had totally forgotten about that terrible rave scene. Holy poo poo that was bad.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Breath of the Wild 2 looks dope

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ultimate frisbee players are the corniest bunch of dweebs you’ll ever meet.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What do you mean, “could eat”?

Are they unable to eat anything that is seasoned? Or are they just like your typical only order chicken fingers and fries at every restaurant?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

verbal enema posted:

I gotta watch this

Yes please

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I don’t understand how the Yankees gave up more for an older rental than they did for a guy under control.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Rizzo is older than Gallo and he’s a free agent next year. Gallo is younger and still in arbitration. Yet the Yankees gave up more for Rizzo.

Edit: I realize now this isn’t the MLB thread.

RCarr has a new favorite as of 04:53 on Jul 30, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Touché salesman. Touché.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I mean you can clearly see he pulls the sheath back a good deal while he pulls the sword the other way a good deal.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

drat, new Mantis Lords fight looks intense.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve never been able to fit all 8 ounces up my rear end

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

Hakarl is just an excuse to down lots of brennivin to get rid of the taste.

Also, I had sheep's head in Iceland and it was surprisingly delicious:

This might be the most revolting picture I’ve ever seen on the internet and that’s saying a lot.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Apparently there was at least a decent amount of time between the plane crashing, officers arriving, and the train showing up. And they did in fact request that traffic be halted, it just didn't happen for whatever reason.

Yea they would have to figure out who to contact at whatever company that train was from, find their phone number, call up, explain to them what was going on and exactly what crossing they were at, then the company would need to get that information to the train dispatcher, who would have to figure out which train was approaching that crossing, then reach out to them via radio, etc. It would definitely not be quick.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

The 'undocumented driver' doesn't mean an illegal immigrant, just a non-union truck driver getting paid under the table. Also the story itself is a composite of multiple accidents.

Either way it’s a lovely discrimination that adds nothing but some misplaced hatred.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s my favorite planet

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Why does that anteater have a panda for a leg?

Camouflage. If they find a large group of pandas they can move around virtually undetected.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Dienes posted:

This is how bald eagles flirt, btw.

Takes one to know one

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I wish someone would huck me

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What a tease, they never even kiss

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That is very obviously a coordinated thing

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I assumed someone found this dude stuck to a dead elk and after being unable to untangle the antlers, cut the dead ones head off to free the live one?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gross

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

It's sad when animals suffer, like when starving to death while tangled in the rack of another deer. Hunting doesn't mean you enjoy suffering.

Better ease its suffering by killing it and mounting it on my wall instead of freeing it!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That’s the beauty of it, come winter, they all freeze to death.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If god didn’t want me to eat an octopus he wouldn’t have made it so delicious.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

That dude is a bully. Imagine someone doing that with another person's snowboard, skis, bike, or skateboard for the grievous offense of not seeing a person speeding up behind them-- they would end up bleeding out in the parking lot on day one. I know surfing has its own cultural norms but gently caress that guy.

Don't harsh my gnarl and we won't have any qualms brah

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why did he whiff on one then!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Super tough athlete man is actually an insecure cry baby inside, shocking.