Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
That bad rear end isn't bad-rear end at all :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

After the resurgence of the orthodox church and homophobia they're mostly strapping heebie-gbs to the front of their tanks.

:golfclap:

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Trying to find that tank that was like 3 T-34s attached front to back with three turrets and a katyusha rack on it now.

Also found this clown car:

Mr. Sunshine has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Nov 6, 2014

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I saw an pamphlet a while back about what to do if you encounter various North-American wildlife, like maintain eye contact, walk slowly backwards, make noise etc. They all ended with "In case of attack, fight back", except for grizzly bear and moose, which was basically "lol you dead".

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Also note that it says "Driver: Bird - Codriver: Man"

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

I can see 3 stars on a good night thanks to regular and light pollution. Really feeling like I'm missing out.

I assume that the camera on that little robot there has had its light sensitivity cranked up quite a bit. The area around the rover looks like it's in full daylight.