Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
For anyone else having a hard time with that Discord link I presume it’s this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40k1qcDypLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

So what’s the deal here?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Cat Hatter posted:

You're losing them from the middle though. People say this about a lot of vices, but its not like being a heavy smoker or an uncontrolled diabetic changes a date in the Reaper's day-planner. You just become unhealthy earlier in life.

Live your life how you want, just accept that you're going to spend the same amount of time at the nursing home unless you take up cliff-jumping or something.

Not necessarily. Plenty of ‘bad habits’ impact you in the form of a sudden and massive heart attack or other acute issue. Even something like lung cancer is acute compared to the general decline in health you’re talking about.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Cat Hatter posted:

Could just be the cameraman and a jerk were in cahoots. If you see a video of someone driving down the road hitting people's mailboxes with a baseball bat, its not like the homeowners were in on it.

I can’t imagine going through life assuming the worst to this degree lmao, it was a badass trick

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

What would this typically be used for?!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Me and my friend once found a stick at our usual smoke spot in the woods near his house, that looked like a dildo combined with a gun but the handle bit of the gun was like at 45 degrees instead of 90 like a dawn off Winchester or something. We had a lot of fun with the dildo gun, including but not limited to shooting each other with it; disarming each other in the most creative ways possible; seeing how many times you could spin it in the air and catch it; and doing slow motion Matrix style moves with it vs. our opponents finger guns/invisible shotgun. A great stick, and we were sad to see it disappear from the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

spechtie posted:

March 29 2024 🇵🇸 While standing in line trying to get some food in the southern Gaza Strip, he yelled at the journalist Fakri Ibrahim, saying: 'Send this picture to Israel and the world.'

Holy gently caress