Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
The first chapter of the latest Neal Stephenson book is 30-50 feral hogs, driven mad by global warming, killing a Texas rancher's kid. The rancher, filled with guilt and thoughts of revenge, goes on an ahabesque quest to hunt the leader of the pack down and kill him. Later he fucks the queen of the Netherlands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Inceltown posted:

The rancher or the lead boar fucks the Queen?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. But you don't have to take my word for it.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

This is a warcrime

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
My grandma once shared a train compartment with eddy merckx during the time he was the primer cyclist in the world. She said that he killed a handle of brandy, smoked two packets of cigarettes and was obviously coked out of his mind. Bring back performance hindering drugs!

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Getting very concerned about the playset gap rn.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Whenever I see birds who's humans have taught them some weird phrase I tell myself that I would never teach them something so stupid knowing full well that I would immediately teach it to say something even stupider like: "who wants pancakes?" Or "what a handsome bird"

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Samovar posted:

I remember hearing someone who managed to teach their bird to say 'Don't be stupid, birds can't talk!'

10/10 bit right there.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

The Spermaceti?

Whalesong translated: "YOU GONNA SUCK MY THREE FOOT LONG DICK OR WHAT? HUH?"

I didn’t take it out for water.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Anything that comes from the court of Kathrine the great should be treated with skepticism. But a diplomat that’s a pederast is hardly a shocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

ahaha ok yeah that makes more sense, sorry

ive seen that pic before, i think hes supposed to be the inspiration for the rear end in a top hat with the glasses in Sicario (dont remember his name)

https://youtu.be/pKXkls2djVA?si=I3IZuoP-un73ahoH