Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rough Lobster posted:

Really? What's the reason for this?

Salty pickled foods are very popular in Japan, which is cited for the main reason why.

If that makes little sense Gastritis is also more common in Japan, and frequent infections increase the risk of Cancer.

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 22:19 on Sep 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Aramoro posted:

He tore his pec, really really badly.

To be fair he still has three regular peoples share of pec untorn.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Captain Lavender posted:

This is literally the scariest thing I've ever seen.

They're forgetting the planet-wide tidal wave that comes with the moon's orbit.
which slows it down in millions of years leading to a collision with the earth.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah, Arnold was a bodybuilder, a profession approached in a complete and wildly different manner than Strongmanhood.

It's like the difference between a sculptor and a bulldozer builder.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yo that's some terrible CGI.

Wait a joke:
The new Crysis looks pretty poo poo.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bullshit Aliens would understand the concepts of pride and accomplishment and would find the man and high five him.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sure glad we lucked out and got the more interesting side to look at.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

It's like a parent playfighting their 8 year old.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

KungfuVagheadcrush.gif

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Screaming Idiot posted:

it's a good thing the scientist made sure to give that anime some dsl and bomb-rear end titties otherwise her combat potential would decrease

Cant sucker decap a fucker if he aint distracted.

Wink wink slice slice.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I have a bad rear end dad
In that hes bad and an rear end.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

spudsbuckley posted:

Le Pen is also staunchly anti-globalization, much like the people protesting her now were up until a year or so ago.

Now globalization is peachy keen as far as the left are concerned simply because the right don't like it.

No shes anti (((globalism)))
As in the shadowy globalist probably banker cabal who make your life suck.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

NLJP posted:

The result of standing on a hill in copper armour shouting "All Gods are bastards"

Im assuming that how it seems to radiate outwards that kills all the gods

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Croatoan posted:

I always thought Sinatra was a shithead because how he treated his wives and was a mob-adjacent rear end in a top hat. Turns out he was a dynamic person with both good and bad.

In conclusion
Sinatra is a land of contrasts

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

chitoryu12 posted:

Okay, I found the original fight video. I was wondering if any frames had been cut from the GIF. Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGQfadN_10Y

Abraham must be insanely strong to knock someone out with such a casual movement.

Its also compounded by being a pretty accurate, clean hit and the dude essentially ramming his chin into his fist.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Chimps have an insatiable lust for meat.
There are troops that are strictproliferous carnivores, hunting monkeys for their sweet flesh. They even raid other troops for chimp meat.

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 15:11 on Jun 23, 2019

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gonna flood the market with Stathams.

Going to jail for manipulating Statham Futures

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Isaac newton is the deadliest motherrucker in space

That neutron star is going to MASSIVELY gently caress up somethings day, eventually.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

DandyLion posted:

I kind of figured the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of crashing spectacularly into nothing.

Sometime refers to any moment between now and the heat death of the universe (or significant velocity loss due to accretion of mass and gravitational field interactions)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://youtu.be/EvvjgDIC3e4

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

mostlygray posted:

I had a Pakistani friend that tried to explain Cricket to me. The first part made sense. I was OK with it. Then in degenerated into madness. He was Cricket obsessed. It's all he talked about. There was some kind of a "World Series" Cricket thing he would make us put on in the break room. We had TVs in the call center and he'd make us switch them to Cricket.

From what I understand, a bunch of people stand around a lot. The bowler throws the ball in an awkward way so they can't throw fast. The batsman is dressed up with more armor than a hockey goalie for some reason. There's a bit with a bail and some wickets. You run a short distance back and forth between the wickets unless you don't feel like it. Then there's a tea break or something. Everyone wins? Everyone loses? Unclear but that's OK. Then there's something about the ashes or maybe not and and a bunch of people wear doctors coats or maybe not and you have to wear a sweater in summer. I'm pretty sure a cat is involved at some point who decides who gets the ceremonial cheese block.

Cant throw fast?
Dudes can literally bowl at 160 kmh (100mph), and its a smaller, heavier, harder ball than a baseball. The armor isnt for nothing.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh cool we found Morticia

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

++ Humiliation for loser Klæg

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

they do sometimes move four-'legged', and male kangaroos especially are jacked because they use them to fight other males (Kangaroos doing Choke holds are not an uncommon sight). that, alongside generally being very lean, among other arid climate adaptations, makes them look like a bodybuilder prepped for show.

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 10:33 on Sep 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP