Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I can't count the number of people I tossed off that helipad in the last hitman game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Who died and stopped giving Mencia material?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Azathoth Prime posted:

My uncle was slain by a cow on his farm. A usually docile dairy cow, no less. It gave him a shove and he fell over backwards and cracked his skull open on concrete. We don’t know if he got between a mother and her calf, or if that cow just had murder in her heart.

Poser. My maternal grandfather got killed by a bull. This was in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, so it might have been a Loyalist bull.

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Nov 22, 2023

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

All granny told me was that to add insult to injury, the burgers made from the bull tasted like shite.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Biplane posted:

The cum whales get a bad rap. They're highly developed, complex creatures that may even have their own sort of language when communicating with other cum whales.

Am I still in the Star Citizen thread?