Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Cobweb Heart posted:

More of the same one.

What an unbelievably lame-rear end post. Ooh, look at the master prosthesis fashionista. You must be a hit at parties. That's not a REAL prosthetic, it's just an inexpensively-manufactured alternative to a device that replaces a missing body part :saddowns:

Hey, if I can't forever scar another human being with my claw-grip-thingy, then I don't wanna be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

JoelJoel posted:

Interesting. What am I seeing?

How fire gets made.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

TheBigAristotle posted:

http://i.imgur.com/VjZWdgG.gifv

Dunno what a gifv is, but it's not a fan of img tags, so click away. It's badass, don't worry.

.gifv is imgur's way of turning the naturally chunky .gif file into a well compressed auto-playing, auto-looping video format. If you want to post a .gifv here, just remove the 'v' and it's a gif.

Actual content:

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
When I die, I'm gonna have my best friend secretly turn me into furniture that he has to keep in his deep, dank basement. Then he has to destroy the will and never speak of it again.

But my other best friend, he gets a secret letter to be delivered post-mortem. It describes my worries about friend no. 1, about his odd peculiarities about what I'll do with my body. I'll tell him to check the basement.

It'll be like a hilarious mash up of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wrongly Accused.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Everyone shut up. That's obviously what happens when you hit the Tokyo Rift.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Tokyo Drift pun, dingus.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

The Ape of Naples posted:

You hang faces on walls?

You don't measure crucifixes by the size of your wall faces?

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Just making sure, is anyone else just seeing a Hobbit in a bathrobe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Cash Cab: but every round is Lightning Round