Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Come on.

Watchowskii

Sounds like an instruction video for spending time at the snow.

Watch How Skiing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Normally, movies based around fictional games are just terrible.

But that last fight in Salute of the Jugger was so drat perfect.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Dammit, Skip, just calm down and eat your bloody McNugget!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
A silverback at the Miami zoo had to undergo surgery.

The loving scale of this absolute unit:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Nordick posted:

"Iranian armor gauntlets from the Safavid Dynasty, 1500s"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Point Reyes Crater in California is loving insane and I can't believe I just heard about it today:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Looks like a cross between Frampt and something out of Bloodborne.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The gently caress? It's weird enough that Earth does that occasionally, but the central black hole of an entire loving galaxy?

EDIT: God, am I have a stroke or does this contain random words that make no sense

quote:

This has been attributed to the abrupt alteration successful the achromatic hole's magnetic field. While stars are known for magnetic reversal, that's not believed to beryllium the lawsuit with black holes. Our Sun reverses its magnetic tract each 11 years. But a achromatic spread is expected to beryllium much unchangeable successful this regard.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 16:42 on May 9, 2022

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Love the new thread title.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Why does that anteater have a panda for a leg?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Lady Disdain posted:

That nest painted for me a horrifying mental picture of the ants' size, so I googled them. But nah, they're just regular ant sized.

Bullant nests aren't that large, but they are.

Bite loving hurts, too.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The space version of Tesla's spirit radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxBmEpGIBw

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I think "hanged" there means tortured by choking and the strangled was how they were finally killed.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Mad Max: Fury Road prequel

Furiosa vs Predator

It's about how she lost her arm.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

dr_rat posted:

I like the deer that couldn't be damned about the violent fight happening a meter or two away, but is just really drat curios what that person filming them's all about.

She knows which one is likely to be a real threat.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Oh my god, this is adorable.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Platystemon posted:

John Paul Jones was not a good man, but his crypt is very powerful, and the story of how his body ended up there is wild.

Hey dude, you copied the clickbait title from whatever site you grabbed that from, but forgot to include the article itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/fQ1La2Q.mp4