Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Choco1980 posted:

To put things in perspective, Arnold Schwarzenegger is reportedly 6'2", so not short. Reminds me of when in college I caught a live ECW matchup, and afterwards many of the wrestlers came and met fans outside. The camera, it turns out, not only adds pounds, but reduces inches. There was one guy, Spike Dudley, who would get treated like he was a midget in the ring, to the point of often being picked up and thrown by others, that in person I realized was the same height as myself, an average height dude. The "average" height wrestlers towered over me. I can't even fathom what it'd be like to meet a huge guy like Andre in person.

He's definitely not 6'2", more like 5'11". When we met I was taller, and Im only 6'1"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
That video rocks and is one of my favorite songs of all time, but yeah Im not sure why its in this thread either

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Snowy posted:

It’s crazy how often an overabundance of talent and skill seems to lead to horrible music.

Technical skills doesn't mean you can write a good song.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

dpack_1 posted:

I read in some interview he did recently that he'd consider making a feature length live action movie.

I'd watch the gently caress out of some 3 and a half hour long epic mind gently caress he created.

It'd be like some Christopher Nolan-esque creation on LSD that would have people wondering just what the gently caress they'd seen for a decade to come.

its already 12 hours of terrible cutscenes, I can't imagine what that story would be with an editor.

I did really like the delivery gameplay but the cutscenes and boss fights were terrible.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

bang ! dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Android Apocalypse posted:

Bob Appetite's Test Kitchen.