Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

What about spiders that don't fell trees?

They get selected against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Maybe back in Ellen’s cocaine-fueled 80s days

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

JEEVES420 posted:

When I was a kid we used BB guns and our grenades were CO2 canisters with M80s taped to them. Kids these days... "air soft" :clint:

What did you do about having to extract BBs from your flesh every day or dealing with festering wounds and sepsis if you didn’t

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It does say how old he was

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Also the fact that the clouds are apparently moving tens of miles in a couple of seconds. Hurricanes don’t blow thousands of miles per hour on Earth.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Cheetahs have never killed a single man

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oh it’s loving happening. We will all be miserable and holding back a flood of tears born from dread and profound sadness, but we will be talking about shark skin smoother than greased marble floors

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I like crokinole myself, but I also don’t mind hornussen

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I think the cat is badass and it shouldn’t just starve to death in the woods forsaking the food chain and also deer populations balloon out of control in most places (due to us usually) and I’d rather they be culled by natural predation than hunters any day

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He was lying when he told that anecdote

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

civil rights era brought a lot to this thread

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Big Jay McNeely

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You can get a bachelor’s degree very fast in prison; you’ve got nothing but time.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jakabite posted:

For anyone else having a hard time with that Discord link I presume it’s this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40k1qcDypLc

Thank you. I haven’t had a single one of those discordapp links work

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Turkmenistan is just about like North Korea as far as totalitarianism and their leader is a piece of poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lincoln posted:

*masturbates furiously*

Please gently caress off immediately and perpetually

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Chickens are great in every way

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He just got the two meanings of pork mixed up

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RCarr posted:

What do you mean, “could eat”?

Are they unable to eat anything that is seasoned? Or are they just like your typical only order chicken fingers and fries at every restaurant?

This has reminded me of a time some goon was talking about a problem getting their soda or whatever and then someone was like “drink water or something?” And they were like “NO, you don’t understand, I really can’t!! I’m not just being picky!!! I really can’t because of [special physiology or some dumb poo poo]” and multiple other goons piled on to say they couldn’t drink water or eat vegetables or what have you while others were bewildered that any such person would dare to claim not to be a whiney dipshit

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Super Waffle posted:

Check out The Bridge City Sinners if you want to experience Murderfolk/Bloodgrass

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Why is this guy making this loving face at me

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It makes me want to punch him, but also I am a dimwit so

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

time is also somehow subjective

Relative

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It just doesn’t make sense that the Yankees gave up more for an older rental than they did for a guy under control.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I wish they had a few more of this badass.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Apes are the most oft-surgeried thing there is though so it isn’t special

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t think

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Not remotely worth dying for lemon lime flavor

Says you

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Cocaine Bear posted:

Robot arm, jerk me off until one of us dies.

Ugh…

I’ve asked you to stop calling me Robot arm

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

If you only use radiolucent stones I guess (???)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you...

Doesn’t like single-wing aircraft presumably

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nick Brett is at it again.

Imagine you get substituted in to play against a team of two of the highest rated players on the planet, and you manage to fight them to a tiebreak. Then you bowl about a centimeter away from the jack. Must feel good!

https://i.imgur.com/4yJ1yvU.mp4

Welp :mmmhmm:

They did a runner and managed to kill the end, though. Went down to the wire. Crazy good match. Though I’m sure you all saw already.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

Today I learned that bowls is actually played as a competitive sport other than by old people at the village green.

You don’t remember the last time he pulled some king poo poo??

https://i.imgur.com/J3SDiuM.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You look like lovely Curly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You see them all escape at the bottom