Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
hahaha ahem im sorry Declan but im used to funny pictures and writeups can you go ahead and take care of that thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Spacebump posted:

If he somehow makes the NBA, he needs to be on the same team as Kobe.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
A short Greives Vasquez sounds a player that should not be drafted

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Declan MacManus posted:

Marshall Henderson is just a series of computer generated GIFs and not a real person, imo

bonus:

gently caress that dude owns. Please make it in the league

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Kibner posted:

Style, not potential.

Yes. That. Point stands.

Edit: Unless im confusing Vasquez and hes not someone who is slow and cant shoot

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 16, 2014

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ah ok

Kibner posted:

Vasquez is slow but can shoot.

Forget about the quality of player that is in the comparison. It is just being used to give you a better idea of the actions the prospect takes while playing. For a (bad) example, Royce White played similar to LeBron. Doesn't mean Royce was the next LeBron. Just meant that he plays point forward.

I know how these are supposed to work my guy.

Your post is exactly why I said I liked the comparisons in the last thread. I guess your confusion is I dont think Vasquez is a good player and a shorter guy with his STYLE sounds dreadful. Not that he will literally be Vasquez

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

You were just trying to help :)

Is Embiid still the hyped first overall or has that cooled off

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Spacebump posted:

Maybe one day that pick will sprout into Nick Calathes. The Mavs will find another Euro project and trade him away when he is finally ready to come over. All I want the Mavs to do with their second round draft pick is to take a center that probably won't work out. Hopefully they get another end of rotation player like Crowder.

Dude I wish Crowder would get good at anything at all

This team is awful at drafting so I wouldnt get my hopes up even if we had a top 5

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Man Adreiyieyne Payne just looks like a guy who should be a Bull to me. So im just going to root for that

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
HEH Sounds like a pick for THE BLAZERS!!!!

*puts on beats headphones and walks out*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlJvJye9c_M

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

MourningView posted:

The Cavs got bluffed into drafting Dion Waiters by a lottery promise his agent completely made up, don't even act like they can't be tricked into drafting a crippled center.

Ah gently caress I completely forgot about this and here I was wondering why "Cleveland will gently caress this up lol :rolleye: " was the theme of the thread

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Mr. Onslaught posted:

One of my teammates was from Alaska and rivals with Boozer growing up. They became pals and kept in touch in college, and I've seen him "AND ONE!" in person, it's every bit as amazing as you would think. He also only buttoned the top button of his plaid shirt when we went out that night and looked like a giant cholo.

My friend played for Xavier and I hung out with him one summer, West played dirty as gently caress in a glorified scrimmage and talked poo poo incessantly at nobody in particular. He was also incredulous that I (a 6'5 white guy) would dare challenge his shots and then (despite him playing at full intensity the entire time so far) declared "this poo poo is on." I guess that meant he was going to hit harder and hold twice as much, which is basically what he did.

MourningView posted:

poo poo talking owns and is the best thing about playing sports

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Declan MacManus posted:

Saric is a legit prospect and the only real knock on him is that he probably won't be coming overseas right away. Also his mess rear end teeth

REAL MAD Dallas couldn't draft him last year. Tho Shane Larkin or young El Debarge as I like to call him may have something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
And now we have no significant pick in a loaded draft. This rebuild will go just swell

• Locked thread