Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Can't wait for the Sixers to get absolutely hosed tonight and end up with something like a 5-7 pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

If you want to get real mad, go read the Bill Simmons article where he says that the Celtics are the second most deserving team of the top pick based on karma.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Jota posted:

If that did happen the Sixers would have like $20 million in salary next year haha. So maybe sign like a solid veteran or two to help the young guys. LeBron and Melo to the Sixers

Kobe, come home.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

I know the Sixers supposedly want to trade up but who or what are they going to get rid of? Thad and the third + some second round picks? MCW? There's not a lot of potential trades.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Doesn't Thaddeus Young want out? Why not trade him and the 10th pick for frontcourt help and draft Parker with the 3rd pick?

Because Parker probably won't be there?

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Oh god no

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

If the Sixers swindle their way to the 3/7/10 and still get Wiggins I'd laugh my rear end off forever

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Hey the forums are back

So one thing I've been wondering, and I'm sure the answer here is obvious, but all they've been talking about here is that Wiggins/Parker are gone by the time they get to the Sixers. Let's say Exum or Embiid (lol) go first, and then Milwaukee takes Wiggins. Do the Sixers just take Parker? I'm only asking this here because no one is actually factoring him in as a theoretical option available at three. It feels like no one is talking about him any more.

Needless to say I'm pretty loving sure that Hinkie is gonna blow it tomorrow and make a reach pick because it would be a Sixers thing to do.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

WIP is reporting that the Cavs want 3/10/32 for the #1.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

@WojYahooNBA: Marcus Smart is emerging as serious consideration for Utah with fifth pick, league sources tell Yahoo. Smart didn't workout for Jazz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

lmao

• Locked thread