Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Don't let the Lakers or Celtics move up.

Also don't let Dan Gilbert's son move up either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

pylb posted:

Also don't let Dan Gilbert's son move up either.

...gently caress

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

There's a bunch of player comp names that I don't recognize. :(

The guy on TheSportsBank has been pretty accurate over the past few years, so that's my go-to mock draft.

I like Spencer Dinwiddie in the 2nd round. Apart from a great mustache and name (and a torn ACL) is there anything else I should know about him ?

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Lockback posted:

They could also see what happens and offer their #3 and #10 if someone takes Wiggins.

They're actually not interested in Wiggins and are trying to bluff the Cavs or Bucks into taking him instead of Parker and Embiid, and trying to trade him for #3 and #10.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Not quite as edited as other workout videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpD09dqntZs

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

I've always head it said "X'em".

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Kings are bringing in Hood for a workout. They've also brought in Harris, which makes me think they are considering trading down. The rumor is some kind of Dennis Schröder + #15 for #8 swap, which I wouldn't hate if we get Payne

The Bulls are reportedly looking to move up using both their picks (16 and 19), so that's another possible partner.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

For people wary of Dante Exum, I don't think he looks great in this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TncQcm7gmxk

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

Noel and Embiid would make one hell of a front court.

Would it have a leg to stand on ?

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Jota posted:

I like the Lakers trying to become Sixers West. Taking Jodie Meeks and Nick Young, now they want Thad and MCW. I'm sure it will work well for them.

They could probably grab Evan Turner if they wanted him too !

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Definitely sucks for him, but his life isn't necessarily shortened:

quote:

As recently as 40 years ago, people with Marfan syndrome faced a virtually hopeless situation on account of chronic mitral and aortic regurgitation, heart failure, and acute and chronic aortic dissection. Life span was reduced by at least one third, with many patients succumbing in the second and third decades. Today, cardiovascular manifestations of Marfan syndrome remain among the central issues in diagnosis and management, but it is incumbent on the physicians who encounter these patients to stress the prophylactic monitoring and therapies that now can result in a nearly normal life expectancy.
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/117/21/2802.long

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Could be, one of his next tweets was "Friend playing with phone".

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

The NBA's website has a live video up of the draftees boarding a bus.
http://www.nba.com/live1/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

kiimo posted:

I clicked this just in time to see the camera just rolling filming that reporter's rear end on the bus.

Some real exciting action going on right now.

"a lot of interesting emotion going on"

• Locked thread