Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I really don't have much to contribute to the draft threads so I don't post in them much but I feel the need to let you know that I appreciate the effort that you put in making them Declan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

WhyteRyce posted:

Most likely case, Declan and dokmo get jobs in Sacramento

Actually Vivek will realize the beauty of net points and hire zogo.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Declan MacManus posted:

There is a lot to unpack here and it's only like the third best Henderson gif

You can't say this and not post the others c'mon man

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Well there goes my hopes for A Heel To Root For. Maybe LeBron will go back to being an attitude era wrestler.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

WYA posted:

Is there anywhere can you read old draft comps

Nbadraft.net for hilarious ones

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

MourningView posted:

why the heck did they go with the screwed up, non-Muslim version of Hakeem's name?

Nbadraft.net website comp: your cousins geocites page from 96 and a mix of YouTube comments.

This prospect rates a 107

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
nbadraft.net is the most amateur site I have ever seen be even remotely popular this side of drudge

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Don't let the Lakers or Celtics move up.

Agreed

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Declan MacManus posted:

The human body is just not designed to be that tall. It's not a matter of if but when 7 footers end up breaking down.

RIP Yao

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

MourningView posted:

I am teasing you, dork. I have probably written more complementary things about Emiid in the draft thread than anyone else and have called Wiggins the best player all year.

ENEMY OF KANSAS ATHLETICS

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Declan MacManus posted:

-Wheatbees
-Mizzou
-Bill Self
-That piece of turf in Todd Reesing's helmet

Georgia Techs rushing attack

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Also he can't shoot for poo poo so the Shane battier comp seems off

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Rick posted:

Shane Battier wasn't much of a shooter when he was young either, thus "young Shane Battier."

Your actually right. My Bad! B-Ref is a wonderful tool that I forget exists until after I post sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

The Asian Oprah posted:

Ryan McPoyle over there oughta suit up next to Charlie Day lookin' Josh McRoberts and maybe Marc Gasol can become Fat Mac.

JJ Redick looks like Dennis so sign him up grizz

• Locked thread