Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I don't know who deserves Embiid, but it's not the Cavs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
The Thunder have maybe made a promise to something called a Porzingis with the 21st pick. Uh, all right.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I'm cool with a Star Trek Villain, but Presti already has two dudes stashed in Europe that aren't coming to the NBA any time soon, and the Thunder have significant gaps given the current roster. Drafting that Euro makes sense if you believe he'll grow into that frame and if Presti is planning to fill some of those gaps via FA (I doubt it).

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

IcePhoenix posted:

I bet a lot of GMs would draft Westbrook over Love because WINS and LEADERSHIP

Or because Westbrook is better than Love.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

chunkles posted:

Name pool gets weaker as Kristaps Porzingis exits the draft believing he can get a better spot in 2015.

In related news, the Thunder may now be forced to a draft a player that is interested in playing in the NBA in the next decade.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
RIP chad and his t-rex arms.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Bummer, man.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I want OKC to draft Kyle Anderson real bad, and it's only because of Boris Diaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
In a surprise announcement, Andrew Wiggins has been named the Kia Rookie of the Year for the 2014-15 season.

• Locked thread