Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

It's pronounced Man-zell, not Man-zeal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Winkie01 posted:

NFLN will have Rich Eisan and most importantly not have boomer and Ray Lewis saying PASSION, HEART 10 times after every pick. NFLN will not have trent dilfer either.

That settles that, but I reserve the right to have ESPN on the previous channel option

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where is my Les? Get Nick offa there.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Silly Burrito posted:

She actually went #2.

You don't know the half of it

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

Hopefully the Panthers do something cool and fun. Realistically, I should be preparing to be happy with all the DTs and LBs they're about to draft.

BPA all the way. As long as it's no Mosely i don't care.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Abel Wingnut posted:

It's pronounced Man-zell, not Man-zeal?

Foot-ball

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
So I spend a lot of time (read: your tax dollars) following the draft all year long but I really think I need to watch PK thrash the Bruins again.

WHITE PEOPLE PROBLEMS

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Kirios posted:

Do you have a personal preference? I'm leaning towards NFL Network but Kiper can be pretty solid with his analysis.

Kiper can also be really wanky and has so much hair product in his hair I think he might be greasier than Dean Ambrose

Parm does your kid run a 4.3 if so Blitz might draft her

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is probably the one thing that I enjoy posting in TFF more than anything else. This is probably the best (and funniest) day for this forum. We're a bunch of football nerds that love making fun of teams and their dumb draft decisions.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

https://twitter.com/BrianMFloyd/status/464540661568778240/photo/1

Always draft the weed guy.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

bewbies posted:

So I spend a lot of time (read: your tax dollars) following the draft all year long but I really think I need to watch PK thrash the Bruins again.

WHITE PEOPLE PROBLEMS

Do what I'm doing and do both

gently caress Boston

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
So is this being streamed on the NFL website?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Parmesan Basil posted:

You don't know the half of it

Dude, I have three kids. The poop stories alone would make single men seek vasectomies immediately.

But congrats! ;)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Welp gonna miss the thread because of dumb tennis, it didn't rain, have fun don't try too hard to get into 2014draft.gif

Silly Burrito posted:

Dude, I have three kids. The poop stories alone would make single men seek vasectomies immediately.

But congrats! ;)

So you too know the fun of having potty trained kids regress because they want to be babies again :toot:

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
I don't know who the Raiders will draft at 5 or if they trade down, I just don't know if I could handle a dhb.gif

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Also it goes without saying that I hope Clowney goes No. 1 and gets reunited with Swearinger and kicks rear end in the NFL forever.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

Kiper can also be really wanky and has so much hair product in his hair I think he might be greasier than Dean Ambrose

Parm does your kid run a 4.3 if so Blitz might draft her

In my heart

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Alright I can have Bruins Habs on my TV and draft on my monitor, which one should I mute

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

RumbleFish posted:

Also it goes without saying that I hope Clowney goes No. 1 and gets reunited with Swearinger and kicks rear end in the NFL forever.

As long as it's not to Atlanta, sure.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

So you too know the fun of having potty trained kids regress because they want to be babies again :toot:

brb getting a vasectomy.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

bewbies posted:

Alright I can have Bruins Habs on my TV and draft on my monitor, which one should I mute
Are you watching the draft on ESPN or NFLN? If your answer is ESPN, mute the draft.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

But congrats! ;)

Dude after two I was like seinfeld.gif

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bewbies posted:

Obviously the draft.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Does she scramble well to avoid getting changed

My lady is considering having kids soon so I need to know what formations are needed to catch scrambling kids

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

bewbies posted:

Probably the draft, frankly. Though I don't know how exciting/interesting hockey commentary/PBP is either so.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So what are you guys eating for this thing?!?

I have chips.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

But congrats! ;)

Thanks! She's going to be a wonderful Chiefs fan, just like her father.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Time to insert football methadone into my veins.

Happy Draft Day!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

My lady is considering having kids soon so I need to know what formations are needed to catch scrambling kids

Mine too. I'll probably have a kid within a year...scared. :(

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SCOTT CRICHTON

Poor man's Chris Long

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Isn't that graduation reasoning bullshit? I thought you couldn't report until your quarter or semester was over?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Did Goodell just say that the venue where they have been having the draft for 30 years isn't available for the draft in april? Bullshit.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I really hope Manziell busts and is out of the NFL in a few years. I think I am the only one that is getting sick and tired of hearing about him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What are the Vegas odds on the Pats actually picking tonight?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

A Man and his dog posted:

So what are you guys eating for this thing?!?

I have chips.

Pesto and pasta with some eggplant on top. I may as well live in Austin at this point, sorry fellow Texans. :(

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Manziel looks like a loving twerp.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

Whatever position gets you out of changing a massive blowout.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Are those cheezits?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Please don't gently caress this up Licht. Don't draft Bort or Lewan or Ebron okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the raiders own

• Locked thread