Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
So is this being streamed on the NFL website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Gruden going comedy option right away

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Man it'd be cool if Clowney waited for a monsoon to do his pro day.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Boooo Mr. Goodell. Boooo

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If this isn't Clowney then the Texans are fools.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Ray Lewis is a fool, predictably.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Rams got star power on their side!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Greg Robinson's Louisiana accent is fantastic

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Two SEC and then one AAC

lol

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Why would the Bills draft a little kid?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Why would you trade to get to 4 to pick Watkns? The Browns probably weren't going to pick him, nor the Falcons or Raiders. And there's plenty of talented WRs if he happens to get plucked.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I'm so sorry, Khalil.

Poor fool, his career is over and he doesn't even know it yet.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

NFL struggling mightily to rationalize the Bills trade

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If this is a Lovie pick then there's no way it's not a lineman.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Was there any serious threat of the Vikings selecting Gilbert?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

By the way guys, Browns quietly building a really good defense

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

loving Madden ad this is bullshit.

Also Detroit reached pretty hard

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Can't wait for every pick to be sponsored. Soon we'll get FuturE Oakland Draft Bust, sponsored Hidden Valley Ranch!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

First Big 10 player taken and it's not in the Top 10.

AAC player taken at 3.

lol

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Oh hey a pick was made while the NFLN stream was in commercial. gently caress you, NFLN.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Well that's not a sexy pick.

However, that Rams defense is looking fierce.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Is JFF even a good fit for Dallas? I can't see him working in a straight Air Coryell that they run

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

This seems like a pretty big reach.

It feels like the Fins are consistently in Win Now mode in FA, but man they're not drafting like it.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I know Brandin Cooks has great measurables but I dunno if I like him better than Marqise Lee. I think the process deflates the value of Lee.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I love it when prospects are compared to HOFers.

He's a pocket passer, must be the next Warren Moon!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Who the hell is Deone Bucannon?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Honestly, as a Patriots fan, I would be cool with Teddy Bridgewater as an eventual replacement to Brady.

I also would be cool with Marqise Lee because he's somehow crazy underrated.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I feel like the Broncos lost too much not to take a step back and they need a QB for the long term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

This draft hasn't been that exciting so far. Lots of sensible picks, including normally crazy teams like the Falcons and Patriots.

• Locked thread