Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dudes smoking on the sidelines owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Alouicious posted:

All ready to laugh at a dumb pick in the first round C'MON SAVAGE

I love me some Bruce Irvin wtf? picks

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

Hopefully the Panthers do something cool and fun. Realistically, I should be preparing to be happy with all the DTs and LBs they're about to draft.

BPA all the way. As long as it's no Mosely i don't care.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Most painful part of the draft is that the first team on the clock waits all their minutes before making their loving pick.

Also I wish Michael Sam took the invite to the draft so he could walk out to its raining men and give half the old white cunts a heart attack.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

IIRC the green room invites are for both days of the draft, which is why a couple of fringey guys were there

I didn't think that was the case, just that's its gotten to be the case by default?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Pale Horse posted:

I just hope he gets drafted.

I think he'll go to Seattle.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Pale Horse posted:

That would actually probably be the best case scenario for him.

49ers wouldn't be terrible.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm more excited about the rams pick.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

There is literally zero reason why the first overall pick shouldn't be in the first second into the draft. Seriously, I'm pretty sure they've figured out what they wanted by now.

It's the same for the entire top 10.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BORTLES!!!!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yoshifan823 posted:

He looks kinda disappointed. I think he really wanted to be a lion.

Detroit and Buffalo are both cold lovely cities. He was probably hoping for Tampa, no state income tax.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tzen posted:

lol beautiful trade this

For a WR in this draft, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Gotta be OT right?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

imo Tampa taking Manziel which is why Atlanta is taking loving forever, listening to trade offers.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Can you go gently caress yourself please. We all have twitter accounts, don't want to know in this thread.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Schwack posted:

Just temp ignore big jerks with no self-control/who are rude!

Take them off ignore after the thread though, ignore is stupid.

I know but for gently caress's sake all you have to do is not hit reply and wait for the thread reaction.

It's the height of being a loving sperg goon to ruin people's fun just because you have your twitter open.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

drat they moved back up for barely anything. Nice.

I don't get why they just swapped picks for a 5th.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Insertnamehere31 posted:

a 5th to ensure you get the qb you want? Not terrible i guess

Yeah but if Minnesota said yes to a 5th wouldn't that basically tell them that Minn didn't want the same player?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I know it's 10,000,000 to 1 but if this is Manziel after febreeze getting real angry today I'll probably jerk off.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eh, fair enough. Beckham took a nice climb up boards.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sweeney Tom posted:

Romo's 34 and coming off two back surgeries in a year, and his replacement options right now are Hanie, Weeden, and Orton

Yeah that's a good point. He's only got a year or two left with his injury history and that offensive line.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I love the jets

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thanks for not going ol or wr jets.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

At least the chances of Lee, cooks or Benjamin falling to Carolina just climbed

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

So close yet so far.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Toad on a Hat posted:

Cleveland is easily the most entertaining team this draft

Trading the 4th and then getting swindled and then swindling to take johnny football

It owns

Browns win forever for getting a first next year for 5 spots

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Man gently caress the haters, Ricky Proehl would've looked at both Lee and Benjamin and given his reccomendation, dude polished Ginn into a one year vet minimum turd into someone Arizona threw big three year money at he can help a dude with minor dropsies. Benjamin gonna look real good catching Cam's excited passes.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Emanuel Collective posted:

tore one two years back, and his other one last year. That's a bad deal

It's not the injury that makes it a bad deal it's the first rounder on him when he probably would've been there in the 2nd and the Pats still could use a WR like Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I guess Lee doesn't get past Seattle if the Broncs don't go for him.

I hope the Broncs go full John Fox and draft a RB.

• Locked thread