Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dumb as gently caress I'm sorry jags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow that's a hefty price. A top 10 and a top 15 (let's be real) for Watkins

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ha ha Clinton Dix for Miami calling it now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Let's see how accurate

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dolphins are loving stupid

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Beckham isn't a value pick wtf

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

-us pretty much every year

Green Bay takes who we should have

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kirios posted:

I...may have to switch teams if we take another Carr. I just can't loving take that. I'd rather be a Chiefs fan at this point and deal with Alex Smith. gently caress...

Pretend mike Mayock said it's a great pick or something. Ranked him #1 pre season.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shath Hole posted:

:lol: at Houston fans who get the unanimous top player in the draft and are yet still ready to jump off the cliff because they felt entitled to Teddy.

Pretty unfair to lump them all in with Kirios

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Safe Word posted:

I gotta wonder if the Texans wanted Bridgewater really bad (they should have) if they would have pre-emptively called Seattle saying "hey if anyone tries to snipe this pick, let us have a chance to top their deal"

Because if not they dumb

33 and a 5th would have guaranteed it so I gotta think they aren't that serious about him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The human bleacher report Jesus Christ Kirios

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
St. Louis and Houston have the best dlines.

I'd put Carolina's and Miamis on par. Front 7 Carolina has because they've got the stud mlb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Thank god New York outbid Miami for pace holy crap he was such a waste.

Had time to sleep on it... I'm not sure how I feel about James still. Great in pass protection but run blocking - especially second level - is really mediocre. He's lost.

Had there been a RT who eventually learned second level blocking? Sealing the edge? Miami has to be going for a freaking dump truck at right guard tonight.

I have no idea what our line looks like. Albert pouncey James and uh

• Locked thread