Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Holding out for a Clowney till the end of the night

And he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be strong and he's gotta sack Andrew Luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

My week old daughter has on her "Daddy's #1 draft pick" onesie on so we all know this is going to go very, very well.

Man talk about a reach

I kid :shobon:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

She has very high intangibles!

Bah, she's been making GBS threads her pants constantly ever since you made the pick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Welp gonna miss the thread because of dumb tennis, it didn't rain, have fun don't try too hard to get into 2014draft.gif

Silly Burrito posted:

Dude, I have three kids. The poop stories alone would make single men seek vasectomies immediately.

But congrats! ;)

So you too know the fun of having potty trained kids regress because they want to be babies again :toot:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kirios posted:

Mine too. I'll probably have a kid within a year...scared. :(

Fun fact. Sometimes they poo poo so hard it shoots up the back of their diaper and gets all over their back and clothes and such

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

bhsman posted:

For what it's worth I think Bortles could work really well for you guys, he just can't be allowed to start immediately. Fortunately, you've got Henne to start right now.

Unfortunately, we have JJ-veon. :getin:

It looks like we might have a ClownCarr coming to Houston :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

bhsman posted:

We'll see; I think they go for Su'a-Filo or some non-QB at 33 (assuming no trade down), actually.

Nix!

• Locked thread