Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"God had a plan for me all along."

To send Johnny Manziel to Cleveland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

It's your white privilege is what he's getting at.
I'm pretty sure he was just saying that he'd be thrilled at the prospect of having money.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

Huh, so this guy had 2 torn ACL's?
Well that's two fewer ACL's left to tear :downs:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Brady can't play forever you loving jackasses!
That's what you think.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Goetta posted:

Analysts are going to trip over themselves to Billy Five Ace Secret Value this pick but man what a risk
Notice how Kiper tried incredibly hard not to call it a reach.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

HOUSTON HAS BEEN BLOCKED

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm really depressed that there will never be another night in my life when Blake Bortles is drafted.
Wait until Fantasy Draft day :mmmhmm:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Alouicious posted:

you do not have PTSD from david loving carr
No but David Carr has PTSD from his time in Houston.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

In the middle of the deepest night in the coastal city of Houston, you can hear a voice in the winds that sweep through the desolate city life. It whispers *CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* and then the wind is immediately sacked by nine defensive linemen.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

why does David Carr have a brother that's at least 12 years younger than him anyway
Old people fuckin'

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Suave Fedora posted:

"What will become of the QB position at Houston? Only time will tell."
2014 STARTING QB: NOT BLAKE BORTLES

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

AsInHowe posted:

David Carr or Enron, which is more beloved in town
The Enron scandal was actually done on purpose to prepare the city for David Carr.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I just learned that the #1 pick in the second ever NFL draft was a center. I'd love to see that now.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Toad on a Hat posted:

So is it true that a homeless man told Jimmy Haslam to pick JFF because if so holy lol
Yes. Homeless man for new Browns GM campaign begins now.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

JT Jag posted:

Did the homeless man just wander into the Browns war room after their first pick, or what
Actually the homeless man was Bernie Kosar, who just happened to look and sound like a homeless man.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Alouicious posted:

sure there is, there's Dustin Vaughn and Keith Wenning

e: and Brett Smith!
Draft Jordan Lynch run Wishbone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Alouicious posted:

Jordan Lynch, Angel Santiago and Keenan Reynolds in a magic 1920s superoption team
Baby keep talkin' dirty to me

• Locked thread