Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Febreeze posted:

IM SO GLAD IT WAS BORTLES

holy :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Has to be Mack here.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Make this poo poo interesting, Bucs.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

ahaha keep sliding, goblin

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

So how should I feel about this Ebron pick for the Lions?

Your offense improves slightly, getting a really fast TE with the dropsies to replace your medium-speed TE with the dropsies, and your defense is still terrible.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

giants please don't let Donald slide to the bears tia

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Chicago going to have some good options available :/

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

goddamn that Rams DL will be murder.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

plz Bears overdraft Jernigan....

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

c'mon Cleveland trade up

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Bears pick in already..

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

:woop:

gimme all the dix

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Don't gently caress me Cardinals.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

GIVE ME ALL THE DIX

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

OH GOD PLZ

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

i came

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

yess, more TEs available on Day 2

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Alouicious posted:

okay how the gently caress did you have this guy drawn

I thought Packers might take Ward if Dix/Pryor were off the board.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

solid pick by the donks.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

lol houston.

Vikes gonna take the Bridge.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

holy poo poo the vikes only gave up a 4th?

what the hell houston.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

Are the Texans seriously about to walk away from this draft with Clowney AND Bridgewater?

lol no

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

COCK STATUS: BLOCKED

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Carr should wear #8, save some fans some money.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

A SECOND CARR HAS HIT THE TEXANS

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

No but David Carr has PTSD from his time in Houston.

:laffo:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

regulargonzalez posted:

drat you Houston fans can moan. I hope they *don't* loving draft Carr and instead pick up Taylor Martinez in the 4th.

I'd be pretty pissed if I were a Texans fan, tbh. The GM has to know that the #32 spot is going to be heavily targeted by teams trading up to get a QB, Seattle would have known that they weren't going to miss their prospect by trading down one spot to a team hungry for a QB, probably could have gotten it even cheaper than the Vikes (5th or 6th rounder). You'd have to know that any team trading up to #32 would be targeting Teddy, and you have a fan-base that isn't going to like it if you draft Carr.

I called this one to my Seattle friend an hour ago (even called the Vikings being the team in play), it was blindingly obvious that someone was going to make a play for the #32 spot, Houston had an easy chance to get it and whiffed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Sadly there aren't anymore safeties after the drafted 4.

Maybe I'm wrong about today. Maybe Mosely will be the next Kuechly and he and Arthur Brown will form the best LB pair in the league for years to come.

Right :( ?

Mosely will be fine, and there's one or two Day 2 safeties that are worth the pick, I think it's the FSU guy and Reynolds on Stanford.

• Locked thread