Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Food chat: Gummi bears

Draft or Hockey Chat: Hockey until Montreal gets up by 3/the Vikings fail to make their pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

bewbies posted:

DOES ANYONE HERE ENJOY BELLE AND SEBASTIAN

No. Who?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Schwack posted:

If you bring non-Haribo gummi bears into my house I will murder you.

They are totally Haribo. What else?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

DupaDupa posted:

Goddammit Hageman button up your loving suit

Is he about to be off the case?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

lol no goon knows how to wear a suit don't listen to these clowns.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Under 20 minutes until the Vikings implode the franchise.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

TubeStank posted:

I've actually encountered a Browns fan who thought that the trade with Buffalo was a bad idea.

YOU LIE

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Pick is in....c'mon Bridgewater.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

vikings gonna pick JFF aren't they? and he's going to break his leg in minicamp, and then back to Ponder we go.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Recursive posted:

Come on, every Vikings fan knows we're gonna screw this up, it's just how interesting will the screw up be?

New coaching staff, bad stadium for two years, draft defense?

We're gonna draft some 4th round talent.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

One less knife off the table for the Vikings to grab and jam into their leg.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

What the hell

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

regulargonzalez posted:

Off topic a bit: I don't really follow the NFL. Wasn't there a team a few years back that somehow completely missed their draft pick? Like forgot to pick someone? Who was that, and how did it happen? How do you forget that you're supposed to pick a player?

The Minnesota Vikings, the NFL's most inept franchise.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

I have a UCF fan and a Miss St fan arguing each other on my Facebook feed. it's because of Bortles. now MSU's 2-0 record against UCF is being tossed around. more to follow

this is the only draft coverage i want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I go away for a couple of hours and Christmas arrives in May. gently caress yeah Vikings getting Bridgewater!

• Locked thread