Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like what your team did in the draft?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 216 60.34%
No 20 5.59%
lol 65 18.16%
gently caress 38 10.61%
I'm a Skins fan, is something going on right now? 19 5.31%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Browns are unstoppable. JFF will destroy every team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

This first round is giving me "picking Jermaine Gresham with Rob Gronkowski on the board" vibes but that's more cynicism than anything else. I can't be upset with the Dennard pick and more importantly the Steelers loving up.
Dennard was a great choice. I wanted a different CB but that doesn't stop me from being way happy about this pick.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

kony or van noy is going to fall to the bengals and then they'll take like travis swanson or some poo poo in the 3rd and everything will own
One of the picks tonight is gonna be QB.

But I bet there's gonna be a run on QBs tonight so :ohdear:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
There's a chance Morgan Moses falls to the Bengals :getin:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Tonight will be the beginning of Tom Savage's Ryan Nassib fall. There's no way someone takes that guy.

Dear God Bengals do not take that guy.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Goetta posted:

I don't buy into the Bengals taking a high round developmental QB to push Dalton. They already have Campbell on the roster and seem to like keeping just two QBs. If they take someone it might be a QB they can stick on the practice squad or something.

But I obviously could be wrong.
I don't think they'd be taking a QB to push Dalton and they've said they'd like 3 on the roster this time around. They're gonna do a QB to try to not pay Dalton.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Players in green room still

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois
Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt
Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
Ra’Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State

Out of all them I could see Garoppolo and Kouandjio waiting a good long while
Did Morgan Moses go home?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

i'm still mad that the steelers drafted a crappy tiny depth pick from the ohio state university in the first round in the year of our lord 2014
Big shoutout to the Steelers.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
If the Pats take a QB, obviously we'd hear even more about Mallett to the Texans. Bengals could be landing spot for Savage as well

GOD NO

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

I'd be ok with taking Savage

I mean, like, in the 6th
I believe he's implying today.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

I kind of don't even see the point of taking a QB high, like even a theoretically good non-Savage one, at this point because Campbell got a significant amount of money and carrying 3 QBs seems poor, seems like it makes the most sense to take a QB late if anything that can be snuck onto the p-squad rather than a high profile guy.
Because Campbell is on a one year contract and Mike Brown is not completely sold on Dalton. Keeping 3 QBs will be lame but instead of keeping 7 WRs they'll keep 6. That seems like a fair exchange (RIP Baby Hawk).

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I was a lot happier before I found out Jeremy Hill is a rapist.
I hate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DOOP posted:

The entire Eagles draft is really stupid

1st: Trade down, get burned, and reeeeeeach

2nd: Wrong receiver. Robinson >> Matthews. (OK, this the PSU homer. I dont know much about Matthews. I just really wanted ARob)

3rd. Trade down again, give away a free Louis Nix for a homer WR. Who needs defense wooooo :suicide:
That homer WR needed a family.

• Locked thread