Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
So Tim Allen plays like three people on this show right, he's both Mike and Ed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Practical Demon posted:

The 'jerry-rigged' version doesn't even make much sense, since German engineering during WWII was recognized by the Allies to be generally superior. British soldiers constantly stole German gas tanks, jerry cans, because the ones their own army produced were awful in comparison.

jerry and jury-rigged seem to be just different ways to pronouce the same word. I've never heard of "friend of the family-rigged" before, must be a regional American thing.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
When you saw the episodes title did you hope it was going to be about a serial killer slowly killing Mike?

I guess no one watches network TV anymore because I can't think of any other reason this show is still on the air.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Given that something like 90% of separated couples (this may be more towards divorced couples) will have sex at least once after they break up. Ryan and Kristin getting back together is normal.

What the gently caress show.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Propaganda Machine posted:

You think that's bad? In Korea, parents have mutilative tongue surgery performed on toddlers. As in, they snip a bit of the connective tissue under the tongue to make it easier for their kids to pronounce English. It's kind of the opposite problem, but it's still terrible.

I had an American oral surgeon offer this to me once as he didn't think I was speaking English correctly (I"m Canadian)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
That episode seems weird to me as there are perfectly rational reasons that most people on it (especially 6 year olds) don't need ADHD meds. They could have even undercut the point by still having Mandy be a better student on them and having her go a doctor and say "maybe she should have been on them as a teen but never as a child".

A perfectly rational viewpoint for both Conservatives and Liberals.

• Locked thread