Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

gently caress THIS loving PIECE OF poo poo loving FUCKER gently caress SHOW gently caress gently caress

:allears:

Tell me more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Irish Joe posted:

Seeing as the last hyperbolic reaction was about spanking of all things, I'm guessing this one is about one of the following:

1. Crate training.
2. "M'lady."
3. Hunting (have we had a retarded tirade against hunting yet?).
4. Conceal carry permits.

I just started watching the episode and wow. The B-plot is total poo poo. Or maybe it's the A-plot and pentyne has led me astray with false hope.

Wait, is this a "women are equivalent to dogs" plot? What the loving gently caress.

Colin Mockery fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 5, 2014

• Locked thread