Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
At least it's not "Dads".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Deadpool posted:

I almost think we should have a thread where people are assigned to do random contextless reviews for a random episode of a show they don't watch. That could be fun.

I would totally be up for doing a contextless review. As someone who has experiencing the majority of Last Man Standing osmotically, I imagine that I have a high tolerance for poo poo.

Also, I heard that the actress got changed between seasons because Tim Allen is exactly as much of an rear end in a top hat as you think he is. She didn't get along with him so guess who ended up getting the boot?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Daedo posted:

It's started already! We'll be getting A grades by episode 10.

Better get used to those Outdoor Man video blogs by the way, they're a staple of almost every episode...

Soon, Occupation will be making his own. Once...the fever takes him.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Occupation posted:

have you seen last man standing, yoshifan

I've seen Last Man Standing, and I know your pain. My parents watch it :stonk: I don't know why. They don't even laugh. They just...watch it, as if long ago they agreed to watch every Tim Allen vehicle, to hell with the cost!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

hcreight posted:

LITERS ARE HARD.

What do you mean you want a gram of coke? What the hell is a gram? No sale!

I mean really, a liter is basically a quart+. It's not hard.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
EPA, the topic title has committed you to seasons 2 & 3. I'd just like you to know, that season 3 is much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

FactsAreUseless posted:

Are you going to review Work It and Man Up?

Personally, I'd eat the ban. Some things just aren't worth dying for.

• Locked thread