Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Dammit, I just looked at Wikipedia and saw that this season only has 18 episodes instead of 22. I feel as if I'm being cheated. I tried to go easy on you by giving you a half hour show instead of an hourlong and it backfired. I'm not gonna go back on it but if you feel so inclined to review the first couple of episodes of season three in order to gauge if there's any improvement or decline (is that even possible?) I would be happy to read them. I'll understand if these 18 break your spirit though.

The first review was greatly amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aphrodite posted:

You could always throw a Tim Allen stand-up special in there.

I'm not a monster.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I almost think we should have a thread where people are assigned to do random contextless reviews for a random episode of a show they don't watch. That could be fun.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Great second review. This sounds like a pretty bad show so far!

Deadpool posted:

I almost think we should have a thread where people are assigned to do random contextless reviews for a random episode of a show they don't watch. That could be fun.

Also, we're doing this over here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633165

Now back to Occupation's pain.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well this just took an unexpected turn.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

As much as I hate to disappoint the thread, my understanding is that staff cannot actually change usernames anymore. But I will permit someone doing it for him and if they do and he agrees it will be added to the :toxx: so there's no way out of it. You'll have to work out the details on how it will happen privately though.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Because I was amused by that review I'll allow it this once. But you've used your "Phone a Friend" and have no more lifelines left. No more gimmick or replacement reviews though. Just power on through the rest and be done with it!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Last Man Standing
"Spanking"
Season 3, Episode 10

I was beaten like a rented mule growing up. Nope!

Grade: F

Random Thoughts:

Well that shouldn't count at all.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Brevity, wit, etc

I don't think so Tim.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well nothing is going to top this. Thread is officially finished.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Regy Rusty posted:

D-does he get his name back now??

If he's got ten bucks sure.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

He will finish the toxx.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Don't forget season four.

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Yes, I know, thanks

That's what I'm here for!

Adbot
    ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
    Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

:siren:MOD CHALLENGE:siren:

Before Last Man Standing Season Four starts you must also do Season One! Good luck to you sir!

• Locked thread