Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Ugh, here's a GDT. Texans go first.
Give me a stream link and I'll post it here. Please feel free to rant about your team's lame pick.

Stream link: http://www.vipboxuk.co/sports/american-football.html or http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/live?...HP_popout_prior

Parmesan Basil fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Bortles.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Here you go: http://www.vipboxuk.co/sports/american-football.html

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

NFL network stream: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/live?icampaign=Draft_Live_HP_popout_prior

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JT Jag posted:

Bortles.

sorry bro

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
We took a DT coming off a serious injury to add to our two other DTs coming off serious injuries

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
These two rounds of the draft brought to you by Parmesan Basil and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Thanks again :D

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Coldforge posted:

These two rounds of the draft brought to you by Parmesan Basil and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Hey gently caress you guy :(

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Oh cool, I couldn't find that one for some reason

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

LiquidFriend posted:

Hey gently caress you guy

He told me to thank him :(

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Browns to get Marqise Lee surely? Bills should go for Morgan Moses.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Coldforge posted:

You are very welcome. Please be sure to thank us every time you good player gets a good play

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The Browns knew about the suspension already so if they didn't draft a WR last night they might be dumb enough to not draft one tonight either and say "we like the guys we have, they're gonna go in there and compete"

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Parmesan Basil posted:

You are very welcome. Please be sure to thank us every time you good player gets a good play

Can I complain to you when one of them busts?

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Somebody's facebook comment on the cleveland picks:

quote:

i feel bad for both of these young men hopefully they can get traded to a better team soon

Those poor boys

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Coldforge posted:

Can I complain to you when one of them busts?

Absolutely not.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Coldforge posted:

He told me to thank him :(
The least you guys could of done was give us the pick back for uh, Brandon Flowers?

Lets just pretend you guys could of been able to afford his salary.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys gonna draft a wide receiver and I'm gonna be kinda ok with it

jk it's going to be another loving tight end while Gavin Escobar receives the perpetual AJ Jenkins treatment

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Not me, I want to trade up! C'mon Trent, let's do some wheelin' and dealin'.

Crosspost from the draftermath thread from yesterday, here's the shortlist of guys I think would be good fits for the Niners today:

2nd round:

Marquise Lee
Davante Adams
Kony Ealy
Demarcus Lawrence
Xavier Su'a-Filo
Joel Bitonio
Jace Amaro

3rd round:

Jarvis Landry
Cody Latimer
Martavis Bryant
Pierre Desir
Bashaud Breeland
Phillip Gaines
Brandon Thomas
Trai Turner
Devonta Freeman

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

The Browns knew about the suspension already so if they didn't draft a WR last night they might be dumb enough to not draft one tonight either and say "we like the guys we have, they're gonna go in there and compete"

It's entirely possible they were set on Watkins until the Bills backed up the Brinks truck, I'm almost certain they'll take Lee here

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
captain pog coming to you live now from afghanistan

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I was REALLY hoping the Colts would have traded Richardson to get a pick at the end of the 1st round, so he could become the first player to be a first round bust for 3 teams.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Not me, I want to trade up! C'mon Trent, let's do some wheelin' and dealin'.

Crosspost from the draftermath thread from yesterday, here's the shortlist of guys I think would be good fits for the Niners today:

That list needs to change a bit after the Stevie trade. Also missing Marcus Martin and Carl Bradford.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

It's entirely possible they were set on Watkins until the Bills backed up the Brinks truck, I'm almost certain they'll take Lee here
Dunno about Lee if the knee issue is serious, they may look to someone who will make a more immediate impact.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

This is the first I've heard of the Gordon suspension and holy poo poo, being a Browns fan must be the most depressing existence imaginable.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Magicpants posted:

We took a DT coming off a serious injury to add to our two other DTs coming off serious injuries

My parents bought a car once that had had a ton of repairs done, then needed a ton of repairs while they owned it. They tried to sell it to me and said, "Well pretty much everything must be fixed by now."

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

A good way to salvage this draft is to snag Landry or Ed Reynolds or someone like that.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Magicpants posted:

i dont really give a poo poo about that specifically, plus we were never invested too heavily in kelly anyways. i just dont like it because it feels were running at about 10% success rate on high picks coming off injuries, and i dont think there wouldve been anything wrong with us being conservative. i mean, we didnt need a homerun. hopefully his corpse knees hold up and he gets 15 sacks a year but ehhhhhhhhhh

hope we get a te or an o-lineman with the 2nd

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i will be spending a lot of time cursing every team that takes a wr before the chiefs pick.

Krackleburt
Aug 24, 2008
Holy moly, Trent Dilfer and Todd McShay? Guess I'm watching the NFL Network stream tonight.

edit: Ack! Matt Millen? Everywhere I turn. :negative:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

So is tonight the night where all the picks are read by guests?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Dude has a cool haircut.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I'm ready for some dumb picks and some rad picks.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Keim says the cards might want to trade up using a bundle of their thirds. probably not though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

So is tonight the night where all the picks are read by guests?

Yeah I think so. Hopefully we get another Natrone Means moment.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Aww yeah got done with dinner just in time for more draft goodness

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Parmesan Basil posted:

A good way to salvage this draft is to snag Landry or Ed Reynolds or someone like that.

Drafting Ed Reynolds to a safety needy team is just creating a safety needy team 2 years from now.

He bad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

surf rock posted:

This is the first I've heard of the Gordon suspension and holy poo poo, being a Browns fan must be the most depressing existence imaginable.

Think of the weeks of optimism most teams' fanbases get. Then realize the Browns had 18 hours.

I really wish they were out of the division, just because then I could wish for them to have at least one good season without it conflicting with my Ravens love.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Josh Gordon is getting suspended so bring on a WR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I don't know how I'll deal if Kouandjio ends up the Ravens second pick.

• Locked thread