Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

@dan_bernstein
Per source w/#NFL merchandising: Avalanche of Rams "Sam" jersey orders has them scrambling. Calls quantity "ridiculous." @YouCanPlayTeam

No word on the amount of orders, but it's supposedly less than Manziel's, more than everyone else's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Did ESPN/NFLN lose their poo poo when the Sam pick came in? Is there a video?

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Sweeney Tom posted:

@dan_bernstein
Per source w/#NFL merchandising: Avalanche of Rams "Sam" jersey orders has them scrambling. Calls quantity "ridiculous." @YouCanPlayTeam

No word on the amount of orders, but it's supposedly less than Manziel's, more than everyone else's

Imagine if JFF came out. IMAGINE.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Wolfy posted:

he sucked birthday cake out of his twink boyfriend's mouth like mosquito sucking up blood

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Sweeney Tom posted:

@dan_bernstein

Owns.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Roasted Donut posted:

he sucked birthday cake out of his twink boyfriend's mouth like mosquito sucking up blood

While technically correct it was actually very heart warming.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

MonsterWalk posted:

Imagine if JFF came out. IMAGINE.

JFF already came out as gay. Gay for football.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

MourningView posted:

Langford and Hayes are both good backups, it's going to be really hard to crack that roster. It's cool that he gets to stay in Missouri and that he got drafted, but from a pure football perspective that's one of the worst teams he could have wound up on. He'd have been better off as a UDFA where he could try to a find a 3-4 team that was light on pass rushers.

At least if he gets cut he'll be able to choose his destination after that, but yeah it's not an ideal situation for him from a football perspective.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Wolfy posted:

Michael Sam stuck his tongue down some unknowing dude's mouth, way gross.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I kind of feel sorry for some of the other rams players. The whole media circus that training camp is going to be is going to be a huge pain in the rear end.

Its kind of a shame Sam isn't a better player too. He's already a bubble prospect and inevitably when he gets cut there's going to be a big bitch fit about it.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I mean, he could have a killer preseason and make the roster, stranger things have happened.

Granted, that also depends on him getting in really good shape the last 4 months or so.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

BlindSite posted:

I kind of feel sorry for some of the other rams players. The whole media circus that training camp is going to be is going to be a huge pain in the rear end.

The Rams could take a cue from what the Patriots did with Tebow and just limit his media exposure.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Has Hard Knocks decided on a team yet?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I thought that wasn't done until like June?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
If Sam makes it to the 53 man roster it'd be great but man talk about being buried on the depth chart.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

BlindSite posted:

Its kind of a shame Sam isn't a better player too. He's already a bubble prospect and inevitably when he gets cut there's going to be a big bitch fit about it.

I see what you did there.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wolfy posted:

Nah, for a bunch of old square dudes, ESPN was very professional about the gay interracial kissing.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

NFLN won't shut up about it or stop showing the kiss (or the parts leading up to it anyway) and frankly I'm already experiencing Michael Sam fatigue. It was great and I'm happy it happened but shut the gently caress up about it for 5 minutes would you NFLN, at least as long as you don't have any new material.

My favorite part was NFLN asking Jeff Fisher if he was worried about a media circus while rolling out the rings and setting up the tents themselves.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BlindSite posted:

I don't think Rams players have ever seen a TV camera or reporter so this will be a new experience for them

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Mayocks top 100 players vs teams who drafted them

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

wheez the roux posted:

JFF already came out as gay. Gay for football.

While he did get gay married, he was also a traditionalist and took Football's last name.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Freerepublic (crazy conservative forum/news board) has been absolutely losing their minds over the Michael Sam stuff, you want some great hate-tears come check out the last couple pages.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
A- draft rating from the Kipdawg for the steelers :smug:

Hashtag whogivesafuck

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Roasted Donut posted:

lol always a way with words rodo

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm still unbelievably mad at the stupid Bengals draft. They almost picked Bodine in the third and while that also would've been a reach, at least Really Bad Will Clarke might have been taken and we wouldn't have had A.J. McCarron on this horseshit team.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I don't give a gently caress what people say about the Jaguars draft, all that matters is the grade in three years wait you're saying everyone is giving the Jaguars As hold on let me tweet that GUYS LOOK PEOPLE AGREE THE JAGUARS DRAFT WAS GOOD.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
you drafted blake bortles

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm still unbelievably mad at the stupid Bengals draft. They almost picked Bodine in the third and while that also would've been a reach, at least Really Bad Will Clarke might have been taken and we wouldn't have had A.J. McCarron on this horseshit team.
The Seahawks picked the guy the Bengals showed the most interest in (later round/UDFA wise) with the pick the Bengals gave them to move up :laffo:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

MourningView posted:

Getting Telvin Smith in the 5th balances that out a little

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
blake bortles

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

blake bortles
UNATCO

Savage

Bortles

U-UNATCO?

Bortles.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I hope Bortles owns

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Lol 2 different 2015 mock drafts already have the Raiders getting Jameis Winston

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

MourningView posted:

In five years the Jags will look like the smartest team ever after they win two Superbowls with one of them punctuated by getting in as a wild card and defeating Ben Rothelesburger's Steelers, Peyton Manning's Broncos in the Divisional round, and Tom Brady's Pats in the AFC Championship game.

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug

waah posted:

In five years the Jags will look like the smartest team ever after they win two Superbowls with one of them punctuated by getting in as a wild card and defeating Ben Rothelesburger's Steelers, Peyton Manning's Broncos in the Divisional round, and Tom Brady's Pats in the AFC Championship game.

I read this post and legitimately smiled to myself. Then I thought about it in context with your avatar and title text, and, well... :smith:

Edit: I hope Bortles owns, too though.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

No, my Superbowl winning quarterback is also named Bortles.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
If Bortles is good Clowney and Watt will just stomp him into the turf. If he sucks they'll leave him alone so he can stick around longer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

If Bortles is good Clowney and Watt will just stomp him into the turf. If he sucks they'll stomp him into the turf harder.

FTFY

Thank god Houston didn't get Bridgewater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Intruder posted:

If Bortles is good Clowney and Watt will just stomp him into the turf. If he sucks they'll leave him alone so he can stick around longer

Just look at how everyone else makes him look better? Just imagine how good he's gonna be when he has NFL caliber players making him look better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayD9_uCz4K0

• Locked thread