Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Darqueze Dennard will wear #21
Jeremy Hill will wear #32
Will Clarke will wear #93, New Bengals strategy after being too cheap to retain players is to give rookies that # and hope people don't notice.

Will Clarke is basically Michael Johnson 2.0 as a prospect anyway so it makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Wow I forgot Cedric Benson even existed and Crocker has had like 3 numbers in his time with Bengals because he's terrible and stuff :colbert:

It was absolutely retarded that the Bengals gave 85 to Armon Binns right after Ocho got cut but absolutely hilarious that they gave #9 to John Skelton so I'm conflicted on Bengals numbering policies

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Aaron Murray got picked one pick before the Bengals took a QB. gently caress everything.

It wouldn't have shocked me if the Bengals were going to take Prosch in the 6th, who got poached the pick right before the Bengals too. Welp

• Locked thread