Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The Raiders went from drafting Khalil Mack/Derek Carr/Gabe Jackson and a lot of "Oh we only draft character guys" to grabbing 3 players who were kicked off their teams :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Big Piece O poo poo posted:

Okay folks, call me homophobic if you want to. But The Bible CLEARLY says that homosexuality is an abomination unto God. The very fact that He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah should be more than enough to show how much God is disgusted. So why are we celebrating someone is chooses this kind of sinful lifestyle?? America is headed for God's judgement.

Woah guys I didn't think about it like this, maybe we should hold off on all the cheering this guy has a point

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Azhais posted:

Time for Hard Knocks

Ah gently caress the Browns are ineligible

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

quote:

Asher Mathews ‏@AsherMathews 45s
I see for the second year in a row, the #Raiders draft a DB that's had open-heart surgery. Apparently, that's Reggie's type.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Mayocks top 100 players vs teams who drafted them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Lol 2 different 2015 mock drafts already have the Raiders getting Jameis Winston

• Locked thread