Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Did someone gif the cinci fan reaction to drafting mccarron on espn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

bomani_jones
enjoy my avi, sir RT @quikg79: espn dropped the ball...This coverage was completely out of line...I'm embarrassed to watch this with my son
5/10/14, 7:22 PM

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I thought the story was that Sam was getting a lot of probing questions from NFL interviews, that he thought that they felt that he should be forthright in his homosexuality. So instead of having the scouts and everything be like "how gay are you exactly?" though the process, he took the bull by the horns and put it out there himself. I know it was no secret at Mizzou that he was gay

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

What was the Pats plan this draft, exactly? I understand you don't need to be a physical specimen for center, but Stork was always workable at FSU and never really excelled. The rest of the picks feel like reaches too

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I don't want him to do bad, but his declining the senior bowl and subsequently ushering in the ascension of Garopollo to the pats is kinda neat.

But also this process has been chock full of schadenfreude

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I hope his reality show catches on because this last week was pretty magical . :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

"I guess when teams met with me, they wanted me to say I'll be a third-round guy and a mediocre quarterback," McCarron said. "Maybe I was too honest or something. I'm an honest person and I say what I feel. That's how I feel about my play. If that turns a team off, then at the end of the day, to me, they didn't really want you. I was myself."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10932201/aj-mccarron-cincinnati-bengals-hurt-pre-draft-reports?src=mobile

• Locked thread